PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-31-2004, 04:25 PM #64
52brandon

has been a member for 10 years
wtf is this "welcome to yesterday" BS? (clever exaggeration). As for the fragmented sentece, good point, didn't realize it looked so bad. I was trying to keep the discussion on topic and you got to try and be a hard ***. What I meant by "right after you replied to my post" was the post right after your reply to mine. I wasn't even referring to you after the first time. So mind your own business toughguy

thanks for pointing that one out K4S
-68/45 Angel AIR
-Hammerhead fin kit
-Halo B w/ Victory
Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438865

Last edited by 52brandon : 03-31-2004 at 04:47 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2004, 04:36 PM #65
K4S

Like i said...this barrel appears (after reading all of the posts relating to the subject that arent flames ) to be hit or miss. I'm going to see if can find the time to give this barrel a test myself...

PS - Stop flaming/trolling/arguing/quarreling/debating with each other...until one of you guys just stop, despite the fact if the other guy was mean to you first it will not end. Just look at that 9 page flaming pile of a post on hammerhead fins.

PPS - I have a titanium 3-back Longbow kit on the way for my angel anyway. Haha, it costed even more than the hammerhead fin kit but i dont care because imo it's going to be worth it. I was just looking for some insight on a rather controversial barrel.

Edit - I think by "Meat" you meant to say "Meant" Brandon Dont flame me

Last edited by K4S : 03-31-2004 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:39 PM #66
Shsp8baller
Dj Yosh

!HAMMERHEADS ROCK!
Dj Yosh (#25)

https://www.facebook.com/TexasPhalanx
Old 03-31-2004, 05:25 PM #67
ddinwdc

"My entire post just flew right over your head didn't it? . You might as well of said "Oh yah! Well you're stupid!" because both statements are equal in measures ignorance and maturity."

Wow, your reading comprehension is lacking, isn't it? To assume means to "to lay down tentatively as a hypothesis". My reply suggested that, while your response was incorrect, one day one of your suppositions may actually turn out to be accurate. I mean, hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. But since you seem incapable of comprehending subtle prejoratives, I'll spell it out for you:

YOU ARE AN ***.

Last edited by ddinwdc : 03-31-2004 at 05:31 PM.
Old 03-31-2004, 07:32 PM #68
Ruzhyo666
R.I.P. Fruit_loops

Quote:
Originally posted by ddinwdc
"My entire post just flew right over your head didn't it? . You might as well of said "Oh yah! Well you're stupid!" because both statements are equal in measures ignorance and maturity."

Wow, your reading comprehension is lacking, isn't it? To assume means to "to lay down tentatively as a hypothesis". My reply suggested that, while your response was incorrect, one day one of your suppositions may actually turn out to be accurate. I mean, hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. But since you seem incapable of comprehending subtle prejoratives, I'll spell it out for you:

YOU ARE AN ***.
And thank you for proving me right . Like a child you make assumptions supported by no evidence with the sole purpose to offend, and like a child you make your immaturity and ignorance obvious doing so. Also like a child you make such comments in avoidance to the topic at hand, mainly because you know you are wrong, but realize changing your focus from the arguement at hand to offending the person you are arguing with is so much easier than admitting you are wrong.

I won't say give up while your ahead, since you were never ahead, so I will just say this: Give up.

That being said, I am sorry if I offended you (52brandon) by accidently saying board instead of barrel . I posted that right after reading madmanindc's post, and the memory of his mistake was so fresh in my mind that I made the same mistake! Oops! I know the hammerhead is a barrel, not a board, I have tested it before, which brings me to my next topic. In my tests I discovered that if you shoot the hammerhead below a certain velocity (260 if I am not mistaken) it curves terribly. Most likely most of the people who have bad experiences with the hammerhead barrel shoot under these velocities. If you local field's limits are under these velocities, I would strongly suggest not purchasing this barrel. Above 260 though, its the most accurate barrel on the market.

madmanindc (regarding the post right after mine) - Sponsors don't hunt down your internet history and look at the threads you post in. There is no rule "in every discussion regarding the hammerhead you must enter the arguement and defend the barrel." If you were sponsored by say, brass eagle, and your marauder broke down every day, and you saw a thread about how marauder's sucked, would you post how great they are? No, you would most likely not post at all, let alone defend it. I have no doubt that Shsp8baller's support for his barrel is of his own free will, and if you do have doubts then reconsider, because you shouldn't have any either.

- A poem by Ray Kurzweil's Cybernetic Poet.
Old 03-31-2004, 07:38 PM #69
52brandon

Ruzhyo666, I was not offended at all by you getting it confused (kinda like when you are talking and writing, sometimes you write what you say). I was just trying to point that out so if someone wanted info on this barrel and jumped to the last page they wouldn't think we swayed off topic to some board. I appreciate you keeping your response somewhat civil, unlike madman.
-68/45 Angel AIR
-Hammerhead fin kit
-Halo B w/ Victory
Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438865
Old 03-31-2004, 08:00 PM #70
Shsp8baller
Dj Yosh

Wow
Thx guys or if ur a gurl then gurls

Buy Hammerhead Barrels lol
Dj Yosh (#25)

Old 04-01-2004, 06:59 AM #71
madmanindc

Spoken like a true factory rep!!!

Hey 666 (does that stand for satan?), i never said he was "required" to defend anything. If you can't see the fact that the appearance of partiality is there, then you are blind.

as for the rest of all the BS from YESTERDAY, I love you all, can we kiss and make up...SSMMMOOOOOOCCCHHH!
Old 04-01-2004, 09:42 AM #72
ddinwdc

"Like a child you make assumptions supported by no evidence with the sole purpose to offend"

What are you talking about? You're the one who made assumptions. You're trying very hard to sound intelligent, and yet your responses have have absolutley nothing to do with my previous post. I suggest you give it up and go back to your other "hobby" (check out his profile - think that about says it all). And as for your "test" of the Hammerhead, please provide your data, your methodology, and all conditions. Also, please explain HOW the Hammerhead imparts a stabalized spin on a liquid-core spheroid.

Last edited by ddinwdc : 04-01-2004 at 09:46 AM.
Old 04-01-2004, 10:21 AM #73
Shsp8baller
Dj Yosh

Wow we all get along
Yall should go buy
hammerhead Barrels
Lol
Dj Yosh (#25)

Old 04-01-2004, 10:31 AM #74
madmanindc

oh, and for the record, when I tested my hammerheads (all 4 of them), I varied the velocity from 250fps to 300fps in 10fps increments, still shot like s***.

remember...love...love...love
Old 04-01-2004, 10:55 AM #75
Ruzhyo666
R.I.P. Fruit_loops

Quote:
Originally posted by ddinwdc
"Like a child you make assumptions supported by no evidence with the sole purpose to offend"

What are you talking about? You're the one who made assumptions. You're trying very hard to sound intelligent, and yet your responses have have absolutley nothing to do with my previous post. I suggest you give it up and go back to your other "hobby" (check out his profile - think that about says it all). And as for your "test" of the Hammerhead, please provide your data, your methodology, and all conditions. Also, please explain HOW the Hammerhead imparts a stabalized spin on a liquid-core spheroid.
lol, you know you do it to (you know what I'm talking about). The fact that I do it says nothing about me. Name a great man, I bet you he did it to. Everyone does, even females, it's human nature. That is a different topic, however.

I can understand why you would want the data of my test, but why the hell would you want to know how the barrel puts spin on a ball? Shouldn't the data be enough? You are trying to prove something here not worth proving. It shoots great and that's all that matters.

I'll call my friend up for the test results. I was only present because I agreed to let them include my freak in the test, and they have all the results.

- A poem by Ray Kurzweil's Cybernetic Poet.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:03 PM #76
Shsp8baller
Dj Yosh

My hammerhead is damn accurate
And works fine lol
Sucks for yall
maybe better luck next time or it was somethnig else liek bore to bore size or horrible paint and did it chop in barrel or gun?

or was it just curvy?
Rain?
Dj Yosh (#25)

Old 04-01-2004, 12:35 PM #77
madmanindc

chopped in barrel, worked fine with a progressive (+-.691), Ultralite (.688), a longbow (.684). used way too many types of ball on bright sunny summer afternoons trying to get this POS to work...

your experience, great barrel

my experience, POS

let it go...there is way too much ball to play!!!