PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-27-2004, 12:24 PM #22
HYBRIDFURY2.0mike
HybridFury2.0 New jersey

has been a member for 10 years
brainless? I guess i'm not the only one that "cant" read you jackass..what the hell would i be bragging about..i hate the guy..we were deominc for 1 toruney and then all hell broke losse..he screwed everything over...whats your problem dude..i wasnt makin fun of you or tryin to put you down...i was just tellin you your info was wrong...
Old 02-27-2004, 01:07 PM #23
hawkey
I do things

hawkey is a Supporting Member
hawkey is a founding member
He playes for Diesel he never played for Tez and never would. I wouldn't let him.

The important thing to note is that grass areas are expensive to upkeep and no one wants to have their prize piece of land be ripped up by trucks, players, fields, fencing, and spectators. We do everything to kill the grass. Now there is a limited amount of grassy area in Vegas, so that means that the demand is high and the supply is low. If you know anything about Economics you know that the cost goes up when there is a low supply. Hence it was going to cost the PSP more then feasible for land. It is cutting down on the cost for the players and I thank Lane for that.

I do find it odd though that Gino is getting screwed out of a North East event, I mean he is one of the bigger supporters of the PSP and its not going to be held in his back yard, OUCH!!!
Trader Feedback
url][/url]
Old 02-27-2004, 01:46 PM #24
b1uedevi1
Giraffe

b1uedevi1 is a Supporting Member
i def thought the psp ppl wouldnt have let them not have a NE event look at the major sponsors in the region. NPS, SP, GEn-e and jerry braun