- it's 5man
- there is a flag somewhere on the 50 yardline
- you score a by hanging the flag on the other teams starting position or else if the other team gives up (throws in the towel)
- after a point is scored a 2min countdown begins to the start of the next game.
- there are 2 halves. I belive they are 15min halves in Divisional Xball and 20min halves in the NXL
- the clock runs continuously (even between points) until the last 5 minutes where the clock only runs during a game (and not during the 2min countdown)
- they have a big scoreboard to keep track of points, penalties, and time
- instead of 1 for 1's or 2 for 1's they issue penalties for a specific amount of time.
- if you have a player in the penalty box you play without that player.
that's pretty much the basics
here's their website: http://www.xballpaintball.com/XBALL_1.htm