Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-13-2014, 11:37 AM #1
ROptimistic

ROptimistic owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ROptimistic supports DLX Technology
Jungle Island Night Games

Jungle Island will be holding their first night games of the year on Saturday July 26th from 5p.m. to 10p.m. If you print out or take a screen shot of this thread you will get $5 off of your admission. If you guys have any questions feel free to pm me or post up here. Hope to see you there!

Last edited by ROptimistic : 07-13-2014 at 11:40 AM.
ROptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2014, 03:18 PM #2
Robotech

has been a member for 10 years
Robotech is attending Decay of Nations VII
Great to hear this. Now question, are you going to be lighting the field a lot? I know in the past the way the field was lit playing on Outback one side was blind while the other side shot at well lit targets shielding their eyes from the lights...no beuno.
Robotech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 02:05 PM #3
ROptimistic

ROptimistic owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ROptimistic supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech View Post
Great to hear this. Now question, are you going to be lighting the field a lot? I know in the past the way the field was lit playing on Outback one side was blind while the other side shot at well lit targets shielding their eyes from the lights...no beuno.
Sorry for the late reply, but what we are doing right now is playing net 2 while their is still light (till about 8 pm.) than we move to net 1 for the night which has 4 fields and they are all well lit up now. Also I know this event passed but the last Saturday of August and September Jungle has decided to run night games. So August 30th and September 27th come out to Jungle and play some night games fellas. Last one we ran had a little under 40 people nice group.
ROptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups