PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-13-2014, 09:05 AM #1
CasperTommo
Taken too many headshots

Emc Kit rubbing issues

Hi all, I have recently become more of a regular pb player, and to make the move away from rental markers I purchased an Etha in Titan White. As I am mainly playing woodsball style scenarios (Diamond Wars at NPF in the UK) but may decide to go the speedball route in time, the Etha with the removable EMC kit seems the way forward.

My question is this... Have there been any known issues of the EMC kit causing (mainly cosmetic) damage to the marker via friction from where the kit and the marker are in contact? I am just considering whether to maybe use some ptfe plumbers tape or similar to act almost as a protective layer where this may occur on the Titan white areas, but if this is not a known issue I may as well not bother.

All thoughts and experience with this kit welcomed

Cheers,
CasperTommo
CasperTommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2014, 01:47 AM #2
Calculon The Great

I use an EMC kit sometimes to "hide" the fact that I use a 'speedball' gun (many players locally are hopelessly stupid) and my Etha still looks brand new. No worries to be had there whatsoever.
Calculon The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 01:21 PM #3
CasperTommo
Taken too many headshots

Thanks for that, its put my mind at ease! Someone once described the EMC kit to me as "a phone case for your marker, just more useful", and I really want to keep it as pristine as possible
CasperTommo is offline   Reply With Quote