yeah i just picked one up at pbmaxx last time i was there ..about a week ago or so. heres my opinion (remember, MY opinion! you cant have it!
1) barrel sucks. hard core. not even a barrel. just a tapped pipe.
2) trigger frame sucks. its plastic like the old AC grips. this is good cause it IS lighter, but it flexes, and it has no trigger stops built in. it also feels wrong with the huge finger cutout just below the trigger gaurd.. (WTF were they thinking??)
3) valve design is horrible. small air volume and POS vavle body/pin. runs at 520psi if that tells you anything.
4) no in-line reg. you must supply your own.
5) almost half of the bolt is solid aluminum.. VERY heavy.
6) its $500.
so, you pay $500 for a cool looking aluminum body.
1) the guys at PBmaxx gave me a discount cause i bought a buttload other stuff.
2) vert feed
3) internal air ram
4) very small, very light.
iv since done some slight modification to it.
1) replaced the solid aluminum bolt part with a delrin tube (1/8 weight)
2) trigger-modded it from heck. front/back stops, polished surfaces.. but soon to have an adapted Dye swing grip w/internal 4-way.
3) re-designed the valve setup to much larger air volume and made an extremely high-flow vavle.
thats about it. I call it the Sov on Crack... be looking for a writeup on it at www.deadlywind.com