Community Focus

Old 07-07-2014, 04:04 PM #1
Impulse44

Annual Supporting Member
Impulse44 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Impulse44 donated to help Peyton Trent
Eye Malfunction

The eyes on my PM8 are malfunctioning (blinking green). I cleaned the detents and eyes and it looks all good. It's a new eye pipe as well.

From what I can see, the eye ribbon has a bad connection to the board. If I angle it correctly they work great so I know the eyes themselves are good. My question is... do you think the eye ribbon is the problem or the connection dock on the board? Either way I put a small shim between the ribbon and grips to hold it in place so the eyes will work. It's a stock PM8 board. Thanks

Impulse44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2014, 10:24 PM #2
grss429
Gun Tech! & Field owner

grss429 plays in the PSP
grss429 posts videos on PbNation
grss429 plays in the APPA D4 division
grss429 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
grss429 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse44 View Post
The eyes on my PM8 are malfunctioning (blinking green). I cleaned the detents and eyes and it looks all good. It's a new eye pipe as well.

From what I can see, the eye ribbon has a bad connection to the board. If I angle it correctly they work great so I know the eyes themselves are good. My question is... do you think the eye ribbon is the problem or the connection dock on the board? Either way I put a small shim between the ribbon and grips to hold it in place so the eyes will work. It's a stock PM8 board. Thanks

its a commen issue with the ribbions you just have to shim them and bend them correctly like u did nothing u can do

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE! WEBSITE COMING SOON www.facebook.com/bfinpbt

Owner/home field.
Come play at Nature of the game paintball in hampstead North Carolina (910) 270 2163
grss429 is offline   Reply With Quote