Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-16-2001, 11:50 PM #1
MaGix
Hi

has been a member for 10 years
Tips on 3 man tournie

Hey, I will be playing a 3 man tournie this weekend and I need to know some good tips or suggestions to be prepared for. Any good 3 man plays or wahtver, should i have 1 man go for the flag right away and 2 cover fire....... ect.... any suggesions would be good thanks

magix

For Sale:

Vision Impulse (red to grey fade), blade trigger, full freak set + 10 inch barrel tip, black dye stickies, red flame drop

Old autococker, 14 inch dye boomstick

68/3000 PMI Pure Energy tank

Warped Sportz drop with on\off
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2001, 03:18 PM #2
Exilict

Exilict is a Supporting Member
Exilict is a founding member
Exilict donated to help Peyton Trent
Exilict plays in the APPA D5 division
If you know your going up agenst a team that is going to crush you, rush the flag get the points!!!

-Chris
Old 12-17-2001, 04:10 PM #3
El Scandelouse
Banned

Well it would help if you listed the types of feilds you will be on, the speed of your players, ect ect
Old 12-17-2001, 04:15 PM #4
#1P8ntballer
wha da heo

#1P8ntballer is a Supporting Member
#1P8ntballer is a founding member
IMO, if the field is small length wise, have all 3 shooting off the break and DO NOT let them get the first pull. With 3 people shooting, preventing them from flag pull isn't too hard acutally. Then have the fastest guy run up closer while the other 2 r still hosing paint and keeping other guys down, then eventually push the team up till u get some nasty bunking action .
Old 12-17-2001, 04:40 PM #5
saso

ok heres teh deal...SPREAD OUT....if it ends up 3agiasnt 2 in your favor...spread out...
Old 12-17-2001, 05:03 PM #6
MaGix
Hi

It is a speedball field with a variety of different bunkers, a lil of everything....tubes, legos, air bunkers, and so forth... The field is about 50 yards long maybe?... shorter on the sides, does this info help or no?

we got some players that can spray some mad paint though..

magix

For Sale:

Vision Impulse (red to grey fade), blade trigger, full freak set + 10 inch barrel tip, black dye stickies, red flame drop

Old 12-17-2001, 06:55 PM #7
El Scandelouse
Banned

Well if u have some paint sprayers have one guy run up to a far bunker and the other two walk to the closest back standup while wailing on the lanes.
Old 12-17-2001, 07:38 PM #8
Brad

Which field is that, is it the 3 man novice tournament at Country Club? Ok, 3 man strats. This is what you would want to do. Have 1 back player and 2 front players. Make sure the back player can lay some mad paint and make sure he has plenty of it. If it's Country Club I have a few strats.
Old 12-17-2001, 09:40 PM #9
drishdogg
Andy Drish

I thought about playing the CCP tournament. Its 5 hours away from me though. Plus there is another tournament the weekafter. Which is only $60 entry and has paint thats not $125/case. Good luck though. Do you ever get up to Iowa to play? Do you play at MVP at all? I think my team will be going up to CPX a couple times next year for practice. Later
Impulse #008264
Old 12-17-2001, 10:55 PM #10
MaGix
Hi

Yea it is CCP, how you know?? What are some strats for their field??... will you be there?

-magix

For Sale:

Old 12-17-2001, 11:31 PM #11
Brad

God damn!! I just typed like a page with a strat on it and when I clicked Reply there was a page fault and it didn't load then the message space was empty! sorry, I can't take the time to type it again. But, no I will not be there (too expensive, just bought a new gun) I live about 30 mins from the place. Let me summarize what I was trying to post. If you start from the chrono side of the field, get 2 guys in the mid bunker to lay some mad paint down on the other team. Have one guy creep up on the side and do his best to bunker the guy that should probably be on the back left bunker, it won't be too hard with one of your guys laying lots of paint down on him. Sorry I couldn't explain this in detail, but basically, take over the middle bunker, and you win. Damn computers to hell! If only my message was saved when I hit the Back button. Oh well, sorry, when you get there you should be able to work out a nice strat if you walk around on it. As for the sawdust side, I hate that side, never have any good strats for it. Good luck...