PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 02:51 AM #1
GodlyCrusader

Looking for Paintball team

Hi there my name is Luke, i'm 17, and i'm looking to join a paintball team. I live in Claremont, California and I have been playing paintball since i was in 6th grade and more recently in the past year and a half iv'e gotten myself more equipment and markers. Although I have no official speedsball experience I do have alot of woodsball and scenario experience. My equipment consists of an azodin with halo hopper, a tipx tistol with 4 truefeed mags and 2 zetamags, red paintball jersey, a tactical vest, red speedsball pod pack, running shoes and boots, and lots of dedication! Im mainly looking to join a d5 or d4 team to start off. If anyone is interested in recruiting me you can preferribly text or call me my number is 909-297-0832. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see you soon!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2014, 07:49 PM #2
jil0607

jil0607 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jil0607 plays in the APPA D5 division
our team currently have 9 ppl. But, due to work, we normally can only make 5-6 on the roster. We need 1~2 players can join our team practice (almost every sat). if you would like to join us, please pm me. We mainly play at ASG (close to Riverside). Lmk
Closed Thread