What the hell is wrong with these friggin jewish interest groups???? - Page 5 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-22-2004, 12:20 PM #85
$horT_$trokE
Resident Elbow Dragger

$horT_$trokE is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
yeah those points being. everything and everything else
Theyre not wrong on EVERYTHING, but I certainly dont agree with many of their beliefs. Im probably closest to baptist if I was going to be catagorized. Catholics basically took the Bible and changed points they didnt like into whatever they wanted it to be.

Jesus was not a jew.

Its a shame people are protesting it, it could be a good way to show those that dont believe the sacrifice Jesus made for them. My pastor saw it a few months ago at a private screening and said it was excellent.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2004, 12:23 PM #86
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

p8ntgurl is a Supporting Member
p8ntgurl donated to help Peyton Trent
p8ntgurl supports Bob Gurnsey
Um.. Jesus was Jewish.

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
Old 02-22-2004, 01:06 PM #87
Westopher
Currently AFK

Cool

Hence, King of all Jews. Hence, all the rich Jews back in the day were like woah, we don't want a king, he'll take our money. **** that ****. Crucify the poser.
Old 02-22-2004, 01:31 PM #88
JackSwitchBlade
Super Taranta

Actually these Passion productions have been produced for years. One notable play takes place in Germany every 10 years. Hitler saw this play in 1940 and then had a special(sp) showing of it again like 3 years later. Like some people said that anyone with any religious education could see that hateing Jews for this thing that could of happened thousands years ago is stupid. But unfortunatly not everyone is like that and I wouldn't be surprised if this movie did spur some anti-semetic feelings.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:48 PM #89
republicanIDEOLOGUE

Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntgurl
Um.. Jesus was Jewish.
As I stated before... He WAS NOT JEWISH!!!!

Quote:
Juda 2455 Ioudas (ee-oo-das'); of Hebrew origin [3063]; Judas (i.e. Jehudah), the name of ten Israelites; also of the posterity of one of them and its region. KJV - Juda (-h, -s); Jude.

The name Juda from Luke 33 is of Hebrew origin and is spelled as Judah in the Old Testament. He was a son of Jacob and the first Jewish person in the Bible. God changed Jacob's name to Israel in Genesis 32:28 The Bible tells us that our Lord was a Jew because His mother Mary did have some Jewish blood in her as she was a descendant of Judah.

Last edited by republicanIDEOLOGUE : 02-22-2004 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-22-2004, 04:33 PM #90
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

A Palestinian Jew named Jesus was executed by the Roman authorities during the reign of Tiberius (A.D. 14—37), who was Augustus’ successor. At the time, few people paid much attention to what proved to be one of the most pivotal events in world history. In the quest for the historical Jesus, scholars have stressed the importance of both his Jewishness and the religious ferment that prevailed in Palestine in the first century B.C. Jesus’ ethical teachings are rooted in the moral outlook of Old Testament prophets and, says Andrew M. Greeley, a student of religion, must be viewed as a logical extension of the Hebrew Scriptures . .a product of the whole religious environment of which Jesus was a part. Jesus defined himself as a Jew, was highly conscious of the Jewishness of his message and would have found it impossible to conceive of himself as anything but Jewish.

Jesus wasn't born into a Gentile family; he was born into a Jewish family. He was the son of a Jewish mother, he was circumcised as a Jew when he was eight days old, he was raised in a Jewish home, he grew up in a Jewish town, he attended a Jewish synagogue, and he celebrated festivals at the Jewish temple of God in Jerusalem. Jesus was Jewish through and through.

Old 02-22-2004, 04:50 PM #91
tuna

^^^^^^^

LOL, I just realized something-

all these people complain "the jews control everything, the money, the media, they control peoples' minds" (which is a pretty funny belief to begin with) and then they'll say "I only listen to my lord and savior jesus christ, he's the only one I trust"

Old 02-22-2004, 04:52 PM #92
shogun21
Viva La Nation

Quote:
A Palestinian Jew named Jesus was executed by the Roman authorities during the reign of Tiberius (A.D. 14—37), who was Augustus’ successor. At the time, few people paid much attention to what proved to be one of the most pivotal events in world history. In the quest for the historical Jesus, scholars have stressed the importance of both his Jewishness and the religious ferment that prevailed in Palestine in the first century B.C. Jesus’ ethical teachings are rooted in the moral outlook of Old Testament prophets and, says Andrew M. Greeley, a student of religion, must be viewed as a logical extension of the Hebrew Scriptures . .a product of the whole religious environment of which Jesus was a part. Jesus defined himself as a Jew, was highly conscious of the Jewishness of his message and would have found it impossible to conceive of himself as anything but Jewish.

Jesus wasn't born into a Gentile family; he was born into a Jewish family. He was the son of a Jewish mother, he was circumcised as a Jew when he was eight days old, he was raised in a Jewish home, he grew up in a Jewish town, he attended a Jewish synagogue, and he celebrated festivals at the Jewish temple of God in Jerusalem. Jesus was Jewish through and through.
well put. jesus was a jew, read the old testament all it talks about is jesus' comming and stipulates the prophesies that he must fufill, even the messianic jews have like 200 somethin prophesies that the messiah must fufill. both of which stipulate that he must be born a jew, which he was.
Old 02-22-2004, 05:19 PM #93
albert83
[BonsaiMafia]

Re: Re: What the hell is wrong with these friggin jewish interest groups????

Quote:
Originally posted by ™Mr.Canada™
"I

Yes just like maney Germans are sensitive when the talk comes up about the Holicaust(SP)..they refuse to teach it in there schools and would prefer it to be wiped form the new generations mind.

sorry but thats absolutly BULL****!!!
have you ver been to germany?
over here in germany you hear the word holocaust and jews in each and every sentence!!
fact is that germans have no patriotism at all because of the holocaust and think that patriotism is a bad thing.
by the way i think there is no other country in the world where more nazis who emigrated after 1945 went to than canada.
Old 02-22-2004, 05:26 PM #94
Musashi

Re: Re: Re: What the hell is wrong with these friggin jewish interest groups????

Quote:
Originally posted by albert83

by the way i think there is no other country in the world where more nazis who emigrated after 1945 went to than canada.
You made sense until you spewed this BS... South America buddy... That's where the majority went... Canada did have a few but South America opened up the doors to these freaks with open arms...
aka 'I didn't get shot all day cuz I hide at the back behind the little kid'
Old 02-22-2004, 09:22 PM #95
albert83
[BonsaiMafia]

i said "i think" not "i know" either way a large number of nazis emigrated to canada and im not only talking about "well known" nazis like eichmann.
by the way south america is not a country....
Old 02-22-2004, 09:44 PM #96
Westopher
Currently AFK

Cool

But by saying you think the that no other country in the world took more, is quite a big statement. Not just I think they took alot, but the most... ballsy.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:54 PM #97
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally posted by albert83
i said "i think" not "i know" either way a large number of nazis emigrated to canada and im not only talking about "well known" nazis like eichmann.
by the way south america is not a country....
So aside from the fact that you're willing to make things up when you don't knbow what you're talking about, what exactly IS your point dick breath?

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 02-22-2004, 10:03 PM #98
Pablo2K4
gillette bayonette

Pablo2K4 is a Supporting Member
ROFL DICK BREATH
on another note, the kids on teh Barney show were, undisputably the first scene kids.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:38 AM #99
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo2K4
ROFL DICK BREATH

for real

Old 02-23-2004, 10:22 AM #100
BretDeLashmutt
aka Junky Jesus

BretDeLashmutt is a Supporting Member
By the way, some people dont seem to realize that the Jews did crucify christ. There was only 1 roman soldier present at the time, and I dont know about you guys but I cant crucify someone without some help. Most literary scholars disagree on wether it was his decision alone or the crowds pushing him. But only the Roman soldier could have given the final word to do it.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:24 AM #101
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
Brian was crucified, not Jesus.

Old 02-23-2004, 03:16 PM #102
republicanIDEOLOGUE

Quote:

Jesus was only partly teaching Jewish principals when he preached...

He was exposing the hypocrisy that Judaism had accumulated over the years... If you would like, I will provide examples.
Old 02-23-2004, 03:22 PM #103
Gunslinger_Tiny
Fighter Not a Lover

Well, God sent Jesus down, one of his close buds sells him out, his religious brethren nail him up, and now he is up in heaven looking down on your argument, laughing and cheating at a game of peek a boo!! Who cares it is just a damn MOVIE!

GUNSLINGERS
We Know Paintball
Old 02-23-2004, 03:48 PM #104
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

Quote:
Originally posted by republicanIDEOLOGUE
Jesus was only partly teaching Jewish principals when he preached...

He was exposing the hypocrisy that Judaism had accumulated over the years... If you would like, I will provide examples.
That doesn't make him not Jewish. Just like I don't agree with everything the Catholic church teaches doesn't make me un-Catholic. I was born into a Catholic family, I was baptised Catholic, I have Catholic beliefs... eek, I'm Catholic!

Old 02-23-2004, 05:33 PM #105
Jornac
Banned

If you think 2 hour movie is going to make someone anti semitic you need counseling. the people that it would possibly make anti semitic (the dumb impressionable people) are already catholic or would be to lazy to see the movie.