PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-02-2001, 10:49 PM #1
[]D[][]V[][]D

has been a member for 10 years
Shutter and extra's for sale

I am currently selling a red spyder shutter and many extras. I have a scott thermal intruder mask, the barrel plug for the gun, an elbow, a 200 round hopper, a 6&1 harness and the gun itself. These items are all used as backup items. None of them were used more than 4 times. I am selling these because having a life and a girlfriend is quite expensive and because i already have a nice black magic cocker (and b4 then, a stock 2000 cocker) i figure i need to get rid of unneeded luxuries in my life. The gun has been used twice. works very well and accurate even with a stock barrel. it has been used twice and has been used, not abused. no visible scratches and the guys at my local pb store did a low pressure job on it. The elbow and hopper r standard of course. The scott thermal mask has been used 4 times only and has little scratches on it. It is thermal and will not fog up like other masks. The 6&1 harness has been used twice. It has no brand logo or name on it. It is black and will hold 6 100 round tubes and 1 20 oz. Tank. It is missing 2 tubes however. The prices I paid for everything:
Gun-250
Low pressure job-20
Hopper-5
Elbow-1
Barrel plug-1
Mask-50
Harness-35
Total-362
I would like people who r willing to actually go through with the transaction and people who have the money. Please donít try to cheat me out of my gun, I have spent quite a bit of money on it and I want some of it back.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement