PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-24-2014, 11:50 PM #1
Hotbacon187

Hotbacon187 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The Comeback

Hey guys,

So I've taken a long hiatus from playing paintball and I'm looking to jump back in and play competitively for Illinois State this fall. I've played competitive paintball before so I'm not new to the sport by any means. However, I'm really wanting to break the rust off my game and be polished once i step foot on a field again for the first time, and be especially ready for playing competitive paintball on a college team like Illinois State.

What I'm wondering is what should i be doing in this next month or so to be as ready as i possibly can be? I'm in the process of getting some gear back since i was forced to part with my Ego and other equipment when i stopped playing. I plan on working with a couple friends who played PSP for a long time and getting help from them. But what can i be doing on my own to help get me ready mentally, and also get my technique and gun fighting skills up to snuff? Really the only thing I can think of is having a gun in my hands as much as possible and practice snaping into a mirror with both hands. Any other suggestions or advice on how to comeback after a long time without having played?

Thanks everyone.
Hotbacon187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2014, 11:46 PM #2
Hotbacon187

Hotbacon187 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Anybody?
Hotbacon187 is offline   Reply With Quote