lungilung

Annual Supporting Member
lungilung owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
lungilung owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
lungilung plays in the APPA D4 division
lungilung owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision Powder View Post
I went out of my way to contact the people that run this to just ask them to share the posts on facebook to help find it. Instead they put it on the front page, there is no reason to be angry about that. This is not just an every day gun you can buy off the shelf. This was a limited run gun with a custom finish, something that makes it easy to spot and a huge loss. Not saying his stuff is more important than another's, but it would make since that they want to help find something for a player who is a public figure and the face of this sport. It helps that there are huge amounts of players in the area for this event, easy to spot a one of a kind gun.

I apologize that it bothers you they are trying to help me find it for me. To be fair, it is normally pro players you see on the front page when they win a title or an event.

Not a problem to try to help out a customer/friend and it fine that it's front paged just screwed up if front paged because of who he is IMO. He's a pro player and he probably isn't even out his own money because he got it for free anyhow lol.
It is good free advertisement though huh

Lots of people lose guns just as rare and as expensive, I personally lost a 1 of 1 csl and it never got front paged. People from nation help but the ones that helped had to search fir the thread to do so on their own free will and I more than appreciate what they did for me. I'm just saying that if you do it for one person you should do it for everyone. I'm a supporter to the sight and I don't even get treatment like you guys are

Last edited by lungilung : 06-21-2014 at 06:05 PM.
lungilung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2014, 06:07 PM #44
Precision Powder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungilung View Post
Not a problem to try to help out a customer/friend and it fine that it's front paged just screwed up if front paged because of who he is IMO. He's a pro player and he probably isn't even out his own money because he got it for free anyhow lol.

He is definitely out his own money on this. Even so that is not the point, the point is his stuff has been taken and he would like it back. I don't care about the advertising I just want to see the man get back all of his stuff. His personal belongings were in there as well.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK HERE!! Precision Powder
Precision Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:38 PM #45
Rancid1845
Not Lazy........ Just Fat

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Rancid1845 is playing at Living Legends VI
Rancid1845 plays in the APPA D5 division
Rancid1845 supports Empire
Quote:

Lots of people lose guns just as rare and as expensive, I personally lost a 1 of 1 csl and it never got front paged. People from nation help but the ones that helped had to search fir the thread to do so on their own free will and I more than appreciate what they did for me. I'm just saying that if you do it for one person you should do it for everyone. I'm a supporter to the sight and I don't even get treatment like you guys are
I'm going to shoot the worlds smallest paintball gun for you tomorrow. I'm all out of violins.

T2 TOPGUN UNION
TOPGUN HOSTILE TAKEOVER
If it Shoots its "the ****"
Rancid1845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:49 PM #46
MexiBaller147
The Whitest Mexican Alive

MexiBaller147 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This guy has absolutely no clue what he has just done

Se habla Espaņol
MexiBaller147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:21 PM #47
SilvaPaintballa19
Buying Ego 06 parts

SilvaPaintballa19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SilvaPaintballa19 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have a theory that maybe someone in chicago knew about the tournament so the day before he went to the airport and waited at baggage claim until he saw a paintball bag. I bet he snatched a few
Old 06-21-2014, 08:38 PM #48
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by davethewave12321 View Post
My sympathies, but does anyone else remember when Private Label markers had really interesting unique milling patterns? This looks way too much like generic Eaton/Ripper milling. Custom milling patterns sure have taken a dive over the past few years.
Not the time nor the place.

Quote:
So pro players get front page when gun goes missing, nice
So this guy joins the convo to make others upset??? A little strange if you ask me. What I find "nice" is that you don't show any compassion to a fellow player in thread where everyone else is doing just that. If you want attention go make a thread. If you don't care about what has happened to him then you can find the exit that way >>>>.

Do we have a screening process to open an account on PBN???

iPS
iPaintSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:00 PM #49
usdpb

usdpb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
this is why i ship my guns to the hotel im staying at. USPS hasnt lost anything yet
Exalted #81
Team No Name Crew
usdpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:46 AM #50
gavin29466

gavin29466 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
If something like this ever happed to me I would cry I can only imagine how mad he is but I'll keep my eyes out
gavin29466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:19 AM #51
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Quote:

The nature of the front page prevents us from sharing everything. We can't spotlight every new product. We can't spotlight every missing item. We can't promote every event. There's just no way.

I'm sorry your gun was lost. But, your loss doesn't justify you coming in and trying to insult other people or rile them up. Show some respect.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:41 AM #52
wgp73

Annual Supporting Member
wgp73 is BST Trusted
Wow. That is a bummer. I remember when my first gun was stolen. I felt like crap for a week or more. I would walk around my local field looking at every one like they are all thieves. It sucked!

I agree with the post about shipping your gun. Putting a $2000 gun in a pretty PE bag just screams... STEAL ME! It sucks but that is the world we live in...

To the idiot sniveling about Pros getting special treatment... OF COURSE they do. That is one of the perks of putting in the time and effort of being at the top of their sport. I would like to welcome you to the real world, Hope you enjoy your stay...
wgp73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:18 PM #53
lungilung

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
The nature of the front page prevents us from sharing everything. We can't spotlight every new product. We can't spotlight every missing item. We can't promote every event. There's just no way.

I'm sorry your gun was lost. But, your loss doesn't justify you coming in and trying to insult other people or rile them up. Show some respect.
Insult? I'm not gonna watch people come in here and talk **** when I'm in the right John. Your letting them have their say so I should be able to have mine. I made no personal comments til they personally attacked me and I never called anyone out of name like the guy above me did and must be accepted?

Dealers pay for front page advertise on pbn this guys getting free advertisement and a gun is lost/stolen everyday and nothing is ever posted on the front page til now. The guy doesnt even pay for a membership let alone advertisement

Last edited by lungilung : 06-22-2014 at 01:26 PM.
lungilung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:12 PM #54
Precision Powder

Quote:
Insult? I'm not gonna watch people come in here and talk **** when I'm in the right John. Your letting them have their say so I should be able to have mine. I made no personal comments til they personally attacked me and I never called anyone out of name like the guy above me did and must be accepted?

Dealers pay for front page advertise on pbn this guys getting free advertisement and a gun is lost/stolen everyday and nothing is ever posted on the front page til now. The guy doesnt even pay for a membership let alone advertisement
Do you honestly think I am advertising? You actually believe that the way I want to advertise would be over the loss of something I put hour of work into? I am here to help a man find what was taken. I don't advertise on this forum because I prefer older guns which I why you would see me on 3 other sites dedicates to those as a paying forum sponsor. Please stop making this about you and either help find this stuff or make your peace with the situation and don't say anything.

This thread didn't come about for nothing, there was over 240 shares on the status within 20 minutes of it posting. I am sorry you are upset over someone posting up a thread for this. If you have a problem take it to PMs. This thread is here to help find his property, not for complaining or accusations that I am doing this to benefit myself.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK HERE!! Precision Powder
Precision Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:48 PM #55
eatafetus
knows you love it.

Annual Supporting Member
eatafetus is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
eatafetus supports Empire
Did he fly into Midway or O'Hare? There are two airports in Chicago.

Midway is smaller and in the middle of a residential district, O'Hare is huge and in an industrial district.

The thief could be around either of these locations.
eatafetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:52 AM #56
burnsides
Fargo United

Annual Supporting Member
burnsides owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
burnsides plays in the APPA D5 division
burnsides has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Professional photographers have started carrying starter pistols in their checked camera bags to prevent theft. Airports do not want to have theft of a "weapon". You may be able to do the same with a paintball marker (gun). You just have to declare it when checking the bag.

Pack a starter pistol in your checked luguage for better security
burnsides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:11 AM #57
EgoBaller1990

EgoBaller1990 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EgoBaller1990 is for the Gunfight
EgoBaller1990 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
EgoBaller1990 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
See if you can get camera footage at the airport.
EgoBaller1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:03 AM #58
Rancid1845
Not Lazy........ Just Fat

Annual Supporting Member
Rancid1845 is playing at Living Legends VI
Rancid1845 plays in the APPA D5 division
Rancid1845 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsides View Post
Professional photographers have started carrying starter pistols in their checked camera bags to prevent theft. Airports do not want to have theft of a "weapon". You may be able to do the same with a paintball marker (gun). You just have to declare it when checking the bag.

Pack a starter pistol in your checked luguage for better security
Good advice!

T2 TOPGUN UNION
TOPGUN HOSTILE TAKEOVER
If it Shoots its "the ****"
Rancid1845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:28 AM #59
Bad71
.... from the ashes

Bad71 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bad71 plays in the APPA D4 division
Bad71 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bad71 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I think Lungilung deserves a nice little "vacation" from PBnation for a while.... at least til he can pull his head out of his ***. His actions and comments, and overall attitude, are COMPLETELY out of line...
with that being said...

This incident (the real incident at hand here) screams FOUL.... If the airline shipped the bag ahead of its owner, I feel they have been neglectful if they failed to secure it (left it running around on a baggage claim belt for, most likely, a couple hours???
Thats something I would think of doing if I WANTED something stolen. What was the airline thinking???
I'd definitely make a stink about it to them... and follow up with legal action if needed.

Granted I havent had to fly to an event, but the more I hear about this, the less and less I want to rely on ever flying my gear somewhere.

UPS to the hotel ahead of time, or utilize the vast networks that teams and sponsors have at their disposal to ship your gear to a local residence/ business/ field/ store, etc.

If you MUST fly with your gear.... does it REALLY need to be in a paintball gearbag?? Pack it in a normal suitcase and dont attract attention to its contents. This eliminates attention drawn to it by either paintball enthusuasts who work for baggage handling, or fellow players that know paintball gear bags may be showing up on their flights' baggage claim.

Bad71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:47 AM #60
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

This ^^^ very well said Bad71. I thought that he would have dropped it by now. Who does he think he is to come in a thread about stolen goods and turn it into a bickering session, bro GROW UP and move on. I said it once and I will say it again. EXIT this way >>>> and be gone from this thread.

Still in question is the screening process... How did he get in???

iPS
iPaintSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:48 PM #61
Pew-Key
[INSERTCLEVERUSERTITLE]

Pew-Key owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Pew-Key has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i honestly hope the scum that stole it is caught and beat with phonebooks!!!
oh and the part where he gets his gear back that would be nice as well
Old 06-23-2014, 06:43 PM #62
fox5100

Annual Supporting Member
fox5100 plays in the PSP
fox5100 supports Cereal Killerz 2
fox5100 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fox5100 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Why don't you guys use a gps baggage tracker. There at most 80 bucks but saving your gear is well worth it?
fox5100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:22 PM #63
lungilung

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision Powder View Post
Do you honestly think I am advertising? You actually believe that the way I want to advertise would be over the loss of something I put hour of work into? I am here to help a man find what was taken. I don't advertise on this forum because I prefer older guns which I why you would see me on 3 other sites dedicates to those as a paying forum sponsor. Please stop making this about you and either help find this stuff or make your peace with the situation and don't say anything.

This thread didn't come about for nothing, there was over 240 shares on the status within 20 minutes of it posting. I am sorry you are upset over someone posting up a thread for this. If you have a problem take it to PMs. This thread is here to help find his property, not for complaining or accusations that I am doing this to benefit myself.
If your not plugging your company then why wouldn't you just explain the situation and not discuss the powder coating?