Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-15-2001, 03:50 PM #1
Tex
Fat City Playa'

has been a member for 10 years
Cocker Barrels ForSale/Trade

I have 2 Cocker barrels I need to get rid of...

12in Black Lapco AutoSpirit. It's a small bore, very very nice bore. Great for LP markers... Looks mint in the bore and perfect on the outside. Not much use on it.. Very nice barrel to have.

Asking: $40 OBO

14in Black DYE Excel. It's the lower end DYE barrel. Practically new. I got it with a gun and it looks new, inside and out. It's a large bore barrel. .690 and has a good amount of porting.

Asking $35 OBO

Now, something that struck me.

I want a Cocker Freak. Prefferably with the SS back, but the normal back would be cool.. I want no more than a 14in tip. Black/Chrome is preffered color. I want the Total Set.

I can include both above barrels, and these.

10in DYE Boomstick, PERFECT condition barrel. .688 bore, and it's just freakin' awesome. Shoots insane, and looks awesome too..

12in DYE Aluminum, hella light and looks just great too. Shoots medium paint VERY VERY well. Looks nice too.

So you'd have a small bore barrel, small/medium, medium, and a large bore barrel..

Let me know. The 2 last DYE barrels are NOT forsale, unless they are being traded.

Let me know. I have pics if needed but these barrels are all very very new condition.
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2002, 10:20 PM #2
Magpaintballer#7

how much????

how much would u sell the boomstick to me for and wat kinda gun is it for???and could u plz put a pic of it up thax
Old 02-11-2002, 04:17 PM #3
UMY BLADE17

interested in trading the Auto for a almost brand new SP tear drop (new style) for cocker?

Shoulda Had Your WGP Autococker
Old 02-11-2002, 06:55 PM #4
pr0kch0p
Fat Boys Are Back

im interested in the autospirit.

could you do $35 shipped?

Blue Fade Intimidator, 68/4500 Max-Attack, Blue 12v Revvy w/ X-Board and BallWhacker Mod, Chrome Drop Zone II, Lightweight Blue Mtn. Delrin Bolt, and More

Intimidator Owners Group Member #019

"As My Ideas Grow, You Shrink", Spongebob Squarepants To His Pencil
Old 02-11-2002, 09:57 PM #5
Magpaintballer#7

Exclamation plz

plz post me back on that boomstick i would relly like to buy it if possible or at least tell me if u wont sell it post back plz...thax
Old 02-11-2002, 11:34 PM #6
Scout
Paintfeenz 24/7

hey mag,
I can answer for him or you could reread his initial post. Here is what he said:

Let me know. The 2 last DYE barrels are NOT forsale, unless they are being traded.
Old 02-12-2002, 05:50 PM #7
Magpaintballer#7

to:Scout

hey Scout how bout u suth up cause i was asking him.u dont know if he was thinking about selling them.if he was thinking bout it than me asking might decide for him.and havnet u ever heard "u never get wat u dont ask 4"
Old 03-03-2002, 01:49 AM #8
gladiator24_7
Ernie! I crapped my pants

If you still have the Dye, I'll take it for 30 shipped. Reply and we'll deal.

.....threesome?

Shockers/Cockers= giant projectile vomiting phalice