PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-15-2001, 07:36 AM #1
pooh baa

has been a member for 10 years
SOB rof??

I heard the ROF on the SOB is 16 bps is that true? I also heard it has unlimited ROF. But I don't see how that's possible.
Old 12-15-2001, 07:50 AM #2
Marauder
James Marauder Holbrook

Marauder is a Supporting Member
the ROF is higher than 16 by far. it is ajustable by the dip switches on the board. i have mine set to the optimal setting of 35ms. delay which is in the ball park of 23BPS. it's much faster than the turbo board.
"the probability that someone is watching is directly proportional to the stupidity of the action"-james marauder holbrook
i'm selling a rare 2k2 tri-color fade timmy near mint condition. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2773463
Old 12-16-2001, 10:47 PM #3
Ri0T
Mad Scientist At Work...

Ri0T is a founding member
But, the question is if the gun can cycle completely w/o drop-off at that ROF? You can set the electronics to cycle almost at whatever you want, but if the gun gets drop-off at 5 bps lower, then there's no point in discussing shooting any higher than the ROF at which it gets drop-off.

I'd like to see if someone has done actual testing on this with the proper tools.
Old 12-17-2001, 03:24 AM #4
ghettochild
FTSmob.com

the sob is a unlimited rate of fire semi automatic......and yes, it can keep up. i shot bobbys with the warp feed, and its FRICKIN FAST!! and suprisingly easy to get it fast. the warp feed kept up, but i still hate those things.

R.I.P. kapp factory
Old 12-17-2001, 04:41 AM #5
Eyecare

Eyecare is a Supporting Member
Why are people so interested in getting rid of balls as fast as they can? Unless the Halo is as good as they say it is you'll need a Warp to do over about 12bps with any consistency. The capability of a timmy with a SOB exceeds most loaders (and probably most fingers as well).

Pics of my guns

Doc's SP Patent FAQ and related article