Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-08-2014, 02:18 AM #1
Ackon

Is this normal?

My friend uses an Etek 4 LT and every 4th shot, there's a kick. Is this normal with eteks?

When walking the trigger after the 4th shot, we don't experience that kick again.

Also for the LPR. when you say "flushed" is that all the way in and back it out? Or all the way out and back it in?

Last edited by Ackon : 06-08-2014 at 02:29 AM.
Ackon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2014, 11:04 PM #2
nyplaya513

nyplaya513 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackon View Post
My friend uses an Etek 4 LT and every 4th shot, there's a kick. Is this normal with eteks?

When walking the trigger after the 4th shot, we don't experience that kick again.

Also for the LPR. when you say "flushed" is that all the way in and back it out? Or all the way out and back it in?
flush would mean the screw is at the same level as the lip itself but I believe they mean its screwed all the way out as far as it can go
nyplaya513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:30 PM #3
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Right, flushed is when the screw is level with the metal cover on the regulator. I think stock is two full turns in from flush on the LPR no? You shouldn't need more than that unless you're trying to shoot really fast.

As for the "kick" every 4th shot, I have no idea why that would happen. Put the gun on a chrony and see if the regulator may be acting up.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote