Hey everyone -
I will be heading to medical school next year, with a projected indebtedness of $135,000
over the next four years. Seeing as it has been years since I have seriously played paintball and I certainly won't have time for the next four years, I figure it is time to finally sell all of this off. That being said, I CANNOT guarantee all of this is in working condition. Things marked "AS-IS" are seriously as-is - I have no means of testing most of this equipment (unless I go out and buy a new tank) and no memory of whether it worked or not.
All prices on more-expensive items are shipped unless otherwise stated. On cheaper items (up to ~$15), we will have to discuss shipping International shipping will add at least $5 onto the price. Please let me know if you are international prior to completion of dealings because of the issues in shipping.
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. SERIOUSLY. I HAVEN'T BOUGHT OR SOLD PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT IN YEARS, SO I AM OUT OF THE LOOP PRICING-WISE AND DID NOT LOOK UP EVERYTHING HERE. JUST OFFER, THE WORST I CAN DO IS SAY NO.
I also offer "you're making my life so much easier" discounts when you offer on multiple items.
Thanks for looking!
2006 Nexus Ego
- $325 shipped - Ego 7 Reg, Some type of Cure bolt (I believe 2?), Zick kit, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, No barrel. Can include the matching black and white UL barrel below for extra. Comes with full marker repair kit. Should function, but again, it hasn't been shot in three years so it is being sold AS-IS.
Hostile Creations Rogue
- $350 shipped - I believe it has all V2 parts, has a new ASA and feedneck. Bought this when the Rogue was first announced through the trial program and thus it was sent in to their facility for updates before they went under. It was a pity HC didn't last. This marker is absolutely gorgeous and shot beautifully. Feels great in the hands. The original ASAs had problems with high pressure tanks. I bought the Ninja SLP reg to deal with this, in addition to getting the new ASA. Everything that came with the marker is included. This thing is in pristine aesthetic condition and it hurts me to sell it.
- $53 shipped - Nearly mint condition with smoke lens. Clear lens included, but the coating on this one is flaking. Mask bag, lens bag, and visor included.
- $22 shipped. This thing needs new shells - there is no way around it. The battery cover and board cover need to be taped on if it is to be used as is because they are broken. You're better off buying this only if you want to use it for a project - the system does still work and will feed balls, and includes the RF chip upgrade (solder it to a board and it will transmit to the Pulse to feed on each trigger pull). These hoppers were dope back in the day and it was a pity they didn't survive.
Full Freak Kit with 14" All-American Front - Ion/Imp Threads
- $85 shipped - Includes all inserts and original case. Parts can be interchanged with freak barrels below, or you can order the insert set with either Deadlywind Barrel. I will NOT part individual inserts.
- $15 shipped for a front or back, $25 shipped if you order one of each.
-Imp/Ion Dust Black
-Imp/Ion Dust Silver
-Imp/Ion Gloss Silver
-AC Gloss Black
Deadlywind Fibur Barrels
- $74 shipped each, no insert included. Both in great condition. These are honestly the best barrels ever made in my opinion. The Ion/Imp threaded is a bit older - it came before they started putting the DW logo on the backs.
-Impulse/Ion Threaded 14"
-AC Threaded 14" - sold
Dye Barrels and PE Shaft
Stainless Steel One-Piece AC Threaded 14" Dye Boomstick - $36 shipped - Great condition
Ion/Imp Threaded Dust Black UL back (unmarked) - $26 shipped - a few scuffs
AC Threaded Dust Black UL Back (unmarked) - SOLD
14" Dust White UL Tip - SOLD
14" Dust Red UL Tip -SOLD
OR any UL back and tip for $53 shipped
14" One Piece AC threaded PE Shaft Barrel - $15 shipped
Smart Parts Barrels
Ion/Imp Threaded Freak Jr Back - $30 with SS insert - great condition
Dust Red 14" Freak Front - $20 shipped - minor wear
Gloss Blue 14" All-American Front - SOLD
OR Freak Jr, insert, and a tip for $40 shipped.
Regulators, Rails, and ASAs
- $25 shipped with rail - ASA is in good condition. Rail below had a run in with a battery leak, resulting in the mark seen below. Can't test the ASA aired up because I have no tank, but it worked last time I used it.
Smart Parts S-Rail
- $8 - good condition
- $6 - not in the best shape, definitely older
Dye Hyper 2 Regulator
Dye ASA (non-On/Off), Smart Parts On/Off, Bob Long Torpedo Regulator
Torpedo Reg and SP On/Off SOLD
Smart Parts S-Rail and CP Mini Rail
- $9 for S-Rail (great condition), $11 for CP Mini (great condition) - Found on the frames below: