Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-03-2014, 02:35 AM #1
heysueskreesto2

HELP ME PAY FOR MEDICAL SCHOOL! Markers, Hoppers, Apparel, Tons of Ion Parts, More!

PRICES REDUCED!

Hey everyone -

I will be heading to medical school next year, with a projected indebtedness of $135,000 over the next four years. Seeing as it has been years since I have seriously played paintball and I certainly won't have time for the next four years, I figure it is time to finally sell all of this off. That being said, I CANNOT guarantee all of this is in working condition. Things marked "AS-IS" are seriously as-is - I have no means of testing most of this equipment (unless I go out and buy a new tank) and no memory of whether it worked or not.

All prices on more-expensive items are shipped unless otherwise stated. On cheaper items (up to ~$15), we will have to discuss shipping International shipping will add at least $5 onto the price. Please let me know if you are international prior to completion of dealings because of the issues in shipping.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. SERIOUSLY. I HAVEN'T BOUGHT OR SOLD PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT IN YEARS, SO I AM OUT OF THE LOOP PRICING-WISE AND DID NOT LOOK UP EVERYTHING HERE. JUST OFFER, THE WORST I CAN DO IS SAY NO.

I also offer "you're making my life so much easier" discounts when you offer on multiple items.

Thanks for looking!

Markers

2006 Nexus Ego - $325 shipped - Ego 7 Reg, Some type of Cure bolt (I believe 2?), Zick kit, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, No barrel. Can include the matching black and white UL barrel below for extra. Comes with full marker repair kit. Should function, but again, it hasn't been shot in three years so it is being sold AS-IS.

Hostile Creations Rogue - $350 shipped - I believe it has all V2 parts, has a new ASA and feedneck. Bought this when the Rogue was first announced through the trial program and thus it was sent in to their facility for updates before they went under. It was a pity HC didn't last. This marker is absolutely gorgeous and shot beautifully. Feels great in the hands. The original ASAs had problems with high pressure tanks. I bought the Ninja SLP reg to deal with this, in addition to getting the new ASA. Everything that came with the marker is included. This thing is in pristine aesthetic condition and it hurts me to sell it.

Masks

Empire E-Vents - $53 shipped - Nearly mint condition with smoke lens. Clear lens included, but the coating on this one is flaking. Mask bag, lens bag, and visor included.

Hoppers

DXS Pulse - $22 shipped. This thing needs new shells - there is no way around it. The battery cover and board cover need to be taped on if it is to be used as is because they are broken. You're better off buying this only if you want to use it for a project - the system does still work and will feed balls, and includes the RF chip upgrade (solder it to a board and it will transmit to the Pulse to feed on each trigger pull). These hoppers were dope back in the day and it was a pity they didn't survive.

Barrels

Full Freak Kit with 14" All-American Front - Ion/Imp Threads - $85 shipped - Includes all inserts and original case. Parts can be interchanged with freak barrels below, or you can order the insert set with either Deadlywind Barrel. I will NOT part individual inserts.

Lucky Barrels - $15 shipped for a front or back, $25 shipped if you order one of each.

Fronts:
-Dust Black
-Dust Silver
-Gloss Black
Backs:
-Imp/Ion Dust Black
-Imp/Ion Dust Silver
-Imp/Ion Gloss Silver
-AC Gloss Black

Deadlywind Fibur Barrels - $74 shipped each, no insert included. Both in great condition. These are honestly the best barrels ever made in my opinion. The Ion/Imp threaded is a bit older - it came before they started putting the DW logo on the backs.
-Impulse/Ion Threaded 14"
-AC Threaded 14" - sold

Dye Barrels and PE Shaft
Stainless Steel One-Piece AC Threaded 14" Dye Boomstick - $36 shipped - Great condition
Ion/Imp Threaded Dust Black UL back (unmarked) - $26 shipped - a few scuffs
AC Threaded Dust Black UL Back (unmarked) - SOLD
14" Dust White UL Tip - SOLD
14" Dust Red UL Tip -SOLD
OR any UL back and tip for $53 shipped
14" One Piece AC threaded PE Shaft Barrel - $15 shipped

Smart Parts Barrels
Ion/Imp Threaded Freak Jr Back - $30 with SS insert - great condition
Dust Red 14" Freak Front - $20 shipped - minor wear
Gloss Blue 14" All-American Front - SOLD
OR Freak Jr, insert, and a tip for $40 shipped.

Regulators, Rails, and ASAs

PE OOPS - $25 shipped with rail - ASA is in good condition. Rail below had a run in with a battery leak, resulting in the mark seen below. Can't test the ASA aired up because I have no tank, but it worked last time I used it.

Smart Parts S-Rail - $8 - good condition

Hybrid Rail - $6 - not in the best shape, definitely older

CP Rail - SOLD

Dye Hyper 2 Regulator - SOLD

Dye ASA (non-On/Off), Smart Parts On/Off, Bob Long Torpedo Regulator -
Torpedo Reg and SP On/Off SOLD

Smart Parts S-Rail and CP Mini Rail - $9 for S-Rail (great condition), $11 for CP Mini (great condition) - Found on the frames below:

Last edited by heysueskreesto2 : 07-24-2014 at 01:13 PM.
heysueskreesto2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2014, 02:35 AM #2
heysueskreesto2

Apparel

Empire LTD Pants - Medium - $60 shipped - Great condition, used a few times. Will throw in the matching LTD contact jersey for $30 (pics available).

Proto Pants - Medium - $30 shipped - Great condition, used a few times

General Miscellaneous

X-Radar Chronograph - $55 shipped FIRM- Works great, comes with original box, velvet bag, and manual Measures BPS and FPS.

Last edited by heysueskreesto2 : 07-24-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:36 AM #3
heysueskreesto2

Last edited by heysueskreesto2 : 07-14-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:36 AM #4
heysueskreesto2

Ion Parts

Lucky Bodies

Original Blue Lucky Stage 5 - 1/99 Made - $165 shipped
Good luck finding one of these any more - I currently one 3% of all Stage 5s in the world. This one has had the firing can modified to accept the L7 bolt. Original eye cover screw died, so a new one was been added. Includes laser eyes, TechT L7 bolt, Kila detents (I believe), and SP Q-Lock. Bottom was dremeled out as these did not original fit Element V2 frames (the board and hoses would not fit).

Original Blue Lucky Stage 5 - 1/99 Made - $135 shipped
Another beautiful original Stage 5. Includes laser eyes, SP Q-lock, and what appears to be the bolt system from the GCPB Stage 5.1s (firing can and L7-like bolt head). No detents. I unfortunately cannot guarantee this set-up fires as is and have no way of testing.

Custom Anodized GCPB Stage 5.1 and Hyper 2 Regulator Set - $135 shipped
This set was parted from OpeningAct's ion which won Ion of the Year. Custom anodized to a highly polished black and blue. Rubber nub-in detents, SP Q-Lock, and GCPB bolt system (similar to TechT L7). Includes matching Hyper II reg which will NOT be parted, so as to keep these two together. No eyes in it currently, but I do have extra sets.

Lucky PB Twister Stage 5.1 - Limited - SOLD

Black GCPB Stage 5.1 - $45 shipped
This one is in... interesting condition. It is a dust black color, but there is a layer of black... color which is peeling off from the top. Comes off with your fingernails to reveal a more super-dark bronze below. Weird. Comes with detents, aftermarket clamping feedneck, typical GCPB L7-type bolt system.

Other Bodies

Powerlyte Semi-BOB Body - SOLD

Stock Ion Bodies -
Two black and one silver, as shown. Easier to include as part of a larger order.

Element Frames
Element V2 - SOLD

Element V1 - $130 shipped - 1/70 made. and one of the most notoriously awesome Ion frames ever made. This one is gloss black and has minor scratches about it and some serious gunk where the power button goes. Does not include Critical trigger or CP rail seen attached. Does include SP gauge, APE Rampage pad (can be removed). Can be paired with any 90* grips seen here

Element V1 - SOLD - The dust black one. This is NOT one of the original 70 made. When Element PB ordered the V1 frames, he had some issues with his manufacturer and things went South - some frames arrived in "unacceptable" condition. This is one of those frames that the manufacturer sold on their own after Element rejected it. The only issue it has that I found is a small hole below the power button, which is covered by the grips. Great condition, S-Rail and grips not included.

Stock Frames
Four stock frames.
$9 - One which has been dremeled inside to lighten (not a clean or complete job) - no external damage.
$16 - One which is is in excellent condition, include composite NDZ blade trigger - SOLD
$25 (x2) - Modified to convert ion into mechanical beast - worked when I tried them out but cannot guarantee it works now/everything is there. Both include triggers.

Stage 5 Spares

Backcaps - $20 each - Stage 5.1/GCPB backcap spares

Eye Covers - $10 each - Stage 5.1/GCPB eye cover spares (I think I have screws, too)

Laser Eyes - $15 each, or may be included with bodies from above - Stage 5/5.1/GCPB laser eye spares, 1x blue, 1x red. All function.

Last edited by heysueskreesto2 : 07-24-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:37 AM #5
heysueskreesto2

Uppers

Miscellaneous Stock and Aftermarket Breeches (aftermarket detents inc), Firing Cans, Donuts, Feednecks (Clamping, Unknown Brand)
All black pieces are stock and will be thrown in for free if asked for in a significant order.
Blue breech - Ion/Imp threaded - [color="red]SOLD[/color]
Blue firing can (probably NDZ) - SOLD
Red firing can (probably NDZ) - SOLD
Killa detents (found on breech attached to red firing can) -SOLD
Clamping feednecks - $7 each - unknown brand - SILVER ONE SOLD

SP Q-Lock - $15

Aftermarket and Stock Bolts, Stock Firing Can
Lucky Stage 1 V3 - $20
Smart Parts Firebolt - SOLD
Stock firing can, donut - free with any significant order
Stock bolts (x2) - SOLD
TechtT L7 (no back plug included) - $20
GCPB drive train - $15 - no bolt, not sure how this all goes together... includes that backcap.

Triggers

NDZ Saw Trigger - $10

NDZ Blade Trigger (x2) - $12

CP Sling Trigger - $12

Critical RPM Trigger - SOLD

TechT Trigger - SOLD

Grips
Dye Sticky3 Grips - SOLD
Stock ion grips - SOLD{/COLOR]
ORIGINAL Element V1 hard plastic grips - $30 (good luck finding these) - bot the best condition. FREE for Element_PB if he finds this thread
Element V2 Smoke Grips - [color="red]SOLD

Electronics
APE Rampage Board - Working - $50 - When I say working, I mean it turns on and the solenoid clicks. The pad still cycles through all settings but is a bit old and will need new adhesive.

Stock Ion Board - Working - SOLD

Boards that don't turn on - Stock x 2, Tadao x 1 - $8 each for stock - TADAO and ONE STOCK SOLD

Stock Eyes - SOLD

Yellow Laser Eyes- SOLD

Eye Wires - Free with significant purchases - 2 left

Lucky MAC Solenoid Conversion Kit - $40 - not sure if this has everything and cannot check function.

Fittings and Other

Clippard QEVs (With and Without QD) - $8 each, $12 for two - cannot check function (one Clippard w/ QD sold)
All Smart Parts 360 QEVs SOLD

Miscellaneous Banjos, Fittings, O-Rings, Screws, Hoses, Etc. - A whole pile of random spares. Free with significant purchases.
Bag of Miscellaneous Screws, most banjos GONE

Last edited by heysueskreesto2 : 07-24-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:37 AM #6
heysueskreesto2

Reserved...
Old 06-03-2014, 10:01 AM #7
Jankalicious

Annual Supporting Member
Jankalicious owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pm'ing
Jankalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:34 AM #8
Whizkidnight

Whizkidnight is playing at Living Legends VII
Do you have prices? Interested in REDZ cover, rotor and tank.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:35 AM #9
Crice8

pming you
Crice8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:38 AM #10
Joe Gouge

Pming
Joe Gouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:36 PM #11
PaintbFlying

pmed you
PaintbFlying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:38 PM #12
ThePBLife1993
ThePBLife1993

Would you do 55 shipped for chrono?
ThePBLife1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:01 PM #13
Vandal54

PM'd
Vandal54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:37 PM #14
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Annual Supporting Member
Fallinher0 donated to help Peyton Trent
Pm'd
Old 06-03-2014, 06:28 PM #15
heysueskreesto2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePBLife1993 View Post
Would you do 55 shipped for chrono?
PM me when you have some more posts - I can't PM you as of yet.

Everyone else has been replied to. A few items now pending.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:49 PM #16
heysueskreesto2

Thread updated with sold items
Old 06-04-2014, 04:27 PM #17
Impulse44

Annual Supporting Member
Impulse44 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Impulse44 donated to help Peyton Trent
On the Empire2 do the eyes work? Should show on the board and try to stick your finger in the breech. Thanks

Impulse44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:17 PM #18
matrixuser_21417
mow's muppets.

has been a member for 10 years
Hmm, throw you $110 shipped for the chrono and a full UL barrel A/c back and polish red front) next friday. Posting so i dont lose the thread.

WANT TO BUY DM4/5/C ULTRALITE FRAME PM ME!!!!

Last edited by matrixuser_21417 : 06-04-2014 at 07:19 PM.
matrixuser_21417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:44 PM #19
datguydenni

pm'd
datguydenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:20 PM #20
JamezSPK

pm'ed
JamezSPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:36 PM #21
Super Yooper

Pm sent!
Super Yooper is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.