Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-02-2014, 02:19 PM #1
Paintballfiend650

FX Board

Anyone know where I can get a new fx board? Check the dp store but said it was out of stock... Any help would be great.
Paintballfiend650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2014, 03:24 PM #2
CA_Tectonics

I would recommend giving them a call to find out if they have any. You never know, the site could be inaccurate with availability.

I will have to verify this but it may be possible to use a Rev-i board in the FX. I seem to recall that there was some difference with button locations not the same (beyond just flip flopping the two).
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:07 PM #3
dreadmuppet
Reeks of class

Annual Supporting Member
I have one, not new. If you are interested send me a PM.

"Originally posted by Robotech: What you need to accept is paintballs suck at flying through the air."

"Originally posted by RyanR: I think newbies are greatly intimidated when they're playing with a rental wearing cover-alls and facing some aggtastic looking power ranger."

eBay FEEDBACK
dreadmuppet is offline   Reply With Quote