Angel_Owner_188200 posts videos on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is Legendary
Angel_Owner_188200 is Boss
Angel_Owner_188200 supports Empire
Remove retaliation feedback please

Ok a deal was made with Gangstar

He shipped first, due to me having so much feedback

once the dm10 was received, I immediately noticed that it had a dm8 board in it...

anyone that knows better knows that a dm8 board only adjusts in bps increments of 1bps, while dm10 increases in .25bps thus allowing you to set at 12.5

upon notifying Gangstar, he told me to just set it at 15bps and it should be fine. This did not work for me especially since I would be reselling the dm anyways, and a dm8 board would hurt the value.

he did offer to pay for the board to be flashed, but I would have to ship my NT and be left without a gun for the amount of time it would take for the board to be flashed. Again this did not work for me since I had a tournament this past weekend and needed a working gun.

upon telling him, no thank you to just give me the $15 to ship back, I did not want to go thru all of that. He became irate and set me $11, because he shipped and it was 10.50, but I use priority flat rate boxes and knew that would not cover it..

so I told him I would ship when I ship, I was not going to lose out on $40 for missing 2 hours at work just to ship his box back when I had 2 other packages going out Tuesday.

well I spoke to someone here they helped me get the cost down to 11.80 and I sold a 3rd gun so I needed to go to the post office anyways.

so his marker was returned the Monday after receiving his marker on Saturday.

I left him neg. feedback for sending a marker that was not as described, thus wasting my time.

No the user has retaliated with neg feedback because I would not change my feedback..
Angel_Owner_188200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2014, 04:08 PM #2
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
This isn't the kind of issue we usually sort out for you.

You two trusted each other with hundreds of dollars in equipment already. We expect our users to deal with each other when it comes to feedback as well. We aren't involved in this deal. We've never seen the gun, never tested the gun and have no idea about DM board differences.
You two will need to work it out.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:03 PM #3
Angel_Owner_188200
Mod Wanna Be...Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
Angel_Owner_188200 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Angel_Owner_188200 posts videos on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is Legendary
Angel_Owner_188200 is Boss
Angel_Owner_188200 supports Empire
ok so what you guys are saying is now we can run around leaving neg feedback to ppl for backing out of deals....

Awesome, now every time I get someone that backs out of a deal on me, ILL JUST LEAVE NEG. FEEDBACK...

What a freaking waste of mods, I liked it better when you ppl actually helped with crap like this...

I'll probably get banned for leaving false feedback but you guys are going to let this stand...

GOOD JOB MODS
Angel_Owner_188200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:01 PM #4
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

Annual Supporting Member
jmorisaki is BST Legit
jmorisaki donated to help Peyton Trent
jmorisaki supports Team VICIOUS
jmorisaki is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
jmorisaki is Immortal
No one backed out. He shipped.

Why leave negative feedback for what might have been a simple mistake? Seems like you made a snap decision and gave him a negative feedback before you guys worked it out.

Don't blame the site for your negotiating situation. Negative feedbacks are to warn others of really bad trades and theft.

He made it right. It could have been a simple mistake and you're not out a single penny. He has paid you the last remaining .80 right?
jmorisaki is offline   Reply With Quote