Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2014, 04:28 AM #22
matt_keyboardfury
ballin
 
matt_keyboardfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
if anyone from azodin could chime and let me know if I'm way off base or not that would be great.

I lowered the dwell on my fire mode to 3ms to try to preserve battery life. if anyone knows anything else to preserve more battery let me know.

Oh and my board keeps coming loose on this gun from the grip frame, my blitzs never had that problem... the 2 screws that hold the board in keep coming loose. I'll loctite them tomorrow but just a heads up for you other z2 owners to check it.

oh and my z2 will not update the bps on the display.. i turned it on and had the auto mode set at 10.bps / 8 bps eyes off/failure.

i change it to 3 bps / 3 bps.... and the gun slows way down but the display still shows 10 bps / 8 bps.... if i change it to 20 bps/ 15 bps.... the gun shoots like its on super speed... but the display still shows 10 bps. I tried compeltely pulling the battery but that doesnt help it. If anyone knows how to get my screen to update that would be awesome.

But still, the z2 is a bad @$$ gun and I'd like to buy another one.

i have 2 blue kaos, 1 digi kamo kaos, 2 black blitzs, 1 red blitz, and my blue z2
matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2014, 09:48 AM #23
AZODIN
 
 
AZODIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Annual Supporting Member
AZODIN works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_keyboardfury View Post
if anyone from azodin could chime and let me know if I'm way off base or not that would be great.

I lowered the dwell on my fire mode to 3ms to try to preserve battery life. if anyone knows anything else to preserve more battery let me know.

Oh and my board keeps coming loose on this gun from the grip frame, my blitzs never had that problem... the 2 screws that hold the board in keep coming loose. I'll loctite them tomorrow but just a heads up for you other z2 owners to check it.

oh and my z2 will not update the bps on the display.. i turned it on and had the auto mode set at 10.bps / 8 bps eyes off/failure.

i change it to 3 bps / 3 bps.... and the gun slows way down but the display still shows 10 bps / 8 bps.... if i change it to 20 bps/ 15 bps.... the gun shoots like its on super speed... but the display still shows 10 bps. I tried compeltely pulling the battery but that doesnt help it. If anyone knows how to get my screen to update that would be awesome.

But still, the z2 is a bad @$$ gun and I'd like to buy another one.

i have 2 blue kaos, 1 digi kamo kaos, 2 black blitzs, 1 red blitz, and my blue z2
I think you are actually the first one who goes all the way to make the CO2 work on our E-Markers, I have to give you a

In reality I am not sure if you really need to do all this unless the place you live is super cold and you are a heavy gunner...

Loose the velocity adjustor will help with your battery life too since the tension is loose the solenoid will need lesser energy to hit the striker.

You can bring up the output pressure of the reg so you dont loose too much velocity.

Bring the output pressure of the reg around 250psi+ and velocity adjustor flash with the groove should give you 275fps+.

The screen should change when you change the setting, have you lock the tournament lock by accident?

Please contact Ed tech@azodin.com for further assistance on this if you cant solve the problem then we will send the replacement for you.

We found very interesting thing is, you either have multiple azodin guns or you simply hate what azodin is doing but we thank you and appreciate of your trust to us azodin.

If you dont mind, I like to share your picture on our Azodin FB to showoff your determination to make the CO2 work on the ZII.

Thank you again,
Azodin Team
__________________
AZODIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:52 PM #24
matt_keyboardfury
ballin
 
matt_keyboardfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZODIN View Post
I think you are actually the first one who goes all the way to make the CO2 work on our E-Markers, I have to give you a

In reality I am not sure if you really need to do all this unless the place you live is super cold and you are a heavy gunner...

Loose the velocity adjustor will help with your battery life too since the tension is loose the solenoid will need lesser energy to hit the striker.

You can bring up the output pressure of the reg so you dont loose too much velocity.

Bring the output pressure of the reg around 250psi+ and velocity adjustor flash with the groove should give you 275fps+.

The screen should change when you change the setting, have you lock the tournament lock by accident?

Please contact Ed tech@azodin.com for further assistance on this if you cant solve the problem then we will send the replacement for you.

We found very interesting thing is, you either have multiple azodin guns or you simply hate what azodin is doing but we thank you and appreciate of your trust to us azodin.

If you dont mind, I like to share your picture on our Azodin FB to showoff your determination to make the CO2 work on the ZII.

Thank you again,
Azodin Team
none of the fields around me have compressed air so everyone shoots tippmanns. This is like the craziest gun anyone has ever seen. I usually put it in full auto mode 10-12 bps and let it rip. And you can do whatever you want with that picture.
matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 02:00 PM #25
matt_keyboardfury
ballin
 
matt_keyboardfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007








matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 02:03 PM #26
matt_keyboardfury
ballin
 
matt_keyboardfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
for what its worth, we did a 4v4 tournament for charity, i let a couple of friends borrow my azodins for the day... their team won it all. Its ironic because I'm a tippmann dealer with a traveling pro shop and I don't use my own product, haha
matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:09 PM #27
MooseViking
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
just a thought taking a second look at the pic of the setup, with the added on KAOS ASA with that much macroline, don't you run the risk of ripping the macroline out at the connection point there? I would be a tad worried about that
MooseViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:11 AM #28
matt_keyboardfury
ballin
 
matt_keyboardfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
i check everything before i gas it up. once it is pressurized, the macroline is nearly impossible to pull out.

before i play with it Im going to make a bracket to mount the other ASA to so that part wont even hang.

Last edited by matt_keyboardfury : 06-13-2014 at 02:16 AM.
matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:00 PM #29
smalltownkaos
Azodin Fan
 
smalltownkaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chester Gap VA
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
incase you've never had a macro fitting blow apart while its aired up, **** hurts. I've had a few bruises over the years. (DP macro fittings)
__________________
Azodin: Green Kaos...Blue ZII...
Green and Silver KDII
Green and Purple Blitz Evo
Capt. American Blitz Evo
w/ matching zero
DP: Green G4...Green F8

LOOKING FOR A BLUE AZODIN ZENITH...PM ME
smalltownkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:17 AM #30
matt_keyboardfury
ballin
 
matt_keyboardfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownkaos View Post
incase you've never had a macro fitting blow apart while its aired up, **** hurts. I've had a few bruises over the years. (DP macro fittings)
i inspect them every time before i gas up. i check for discoloration and what not. i also dont kink them
matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:00 PM #31
uwontm8
innawoods
 
uwontm8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
If stuck with using CO2, the anti-siphon and remote is going to be your best workaround.
one or the other cant have both.....
__________________
SouthEast Donut Crew

ANGEL PARTS,MASK, ETC FOR SALE
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post84426897
uwontm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:28 PM #32
matt_keyboardfury
ballin
 
matt_keyboardfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
well guys i regret to inform you, that i lost my phone in the woods. So i regret to inform you that there wont be a video today. stay tuned though.
matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:04 PM #33
DRAXX
www.muddhillspaintball.tk
 
DRAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Arizona
NoooooooO!
__________________
DRAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:05 PM #34
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone
 
ttimberlak443's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Stephens City, VA
ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownkaos View Post
incase you've never had a macro fitting blow apart while its aired up, **** hurts. I've had a few bruises over the years. (DP macro fittings)
Had that happen to me mid game with my old Threshy. Got smacked a few times before I could get the air turned off. It's scary for everyone on the field and hurts like hell.
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:30 AM #35
mjfraasch
 
 
mjfraasch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kentucky
mjfraasch owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
mjfraasch is attending Decay of Nations VI
mjfraasch is attending Decay of Nations VII
if you wanted to clean it up and run a tank on the gun, I ran a CO2 setup on a Etek with something like this


two palmers stabilizers(regulator made for CO2), one is male threaded and the other is female threaded and I just screwed the tank into the bottom one

worked really well, no issues, could ramp at 15 bps without getting cold
mjfraasch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:03 PM #36
Ironboy360
 
 
Ironboy360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_keyboardfury View Post
for what its worth, we did a 4v4 tournament for charity, i let a couple of friends borrow my azodins for the day... their team won it all. Its ironic because I'm a tippmann dealer with a traveling pro shop and I don't use my own product, haha
Love the group pics looks like a very fun group.... Lots of young guns and parents enjoying the sport.Hope to see more groups like yours......
Ironboy360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump