Ultimate settings break no more paint proven and havent broke a ball in a month shoots anything I put in it
break no more paint...
green insert with oring mod and with no spacers★
new eyepipe (NO ORING)★
yellow size 13 on bolt tip..★
DWELL 10 ★
FPS 280+- 5
.692 BARREL WITH ORING ON BARREL BACK★
Follow these and break no more paint
Also make sure to have fresh batterys and lube correctly
Try all of these things it might help with breakig paint I tried some of these and had some success. ?
1. Bolt tip swap from blue 014 to yellow 013 ..
2. Size 017 orange on barrel back..
3. Dwell at 10 green insert no spacers psi 125-130..
4. Size 16 oring on eye pipe..
5. Small blue oring on insert..
6. Overbore .691 or higher..
7. New battery..
8 factory reset settings..
9. New copper springs
10, replace detents..
11. Replace small blue orings on the plunger and change the orange notch bumper on front of plunger
12. Change the plastic bumper on the bolt.
13. Take the oring off the eyepipe and make sure barrelback has orings
14. Change the red bolt tip to a new one...
15. Shoot at a lower fps 270-275 only (softer on paint)
16.rotor tension too high
Hope this helps bud ima trial and error this because I love my nt too much to sell... ive done tons and tons of research...
My settings current after reaserch are
Gloss red Nt11
Dwell 10 reg 5 turns out.. 285 + - 5 fps
Size .013 bolt tip
Orange 017 barrel back
No oring on eyepipe..
Green insert with oring mod..
Going to see if I can get less breaks.. I was down to 1-2 a hopper..
Formula 13 paint
Ill test this weeknd and try it out and post back what I find...
That I found so far gonna do some tests and practice...
I know this has been discussed before but id like to hear anyones opinion on there nt and whats been working so we can eventually make a sticky thread on solutions for what works with everyone's gun... because no guns are the same hopefully we can get some settings people can try and see what fits and helps their Nt