PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-21-2014, 08:58 PM #1
dragon6g
I shoot dead people

Odd Dye NT issue...

Odd Dye NT issue...
have had a NT10.5 I got new. NEVER had Isues with it. I used to talk about how the NT was a good gun if you set it up right, didnt fK with the dwell, and just left it shooting 285 ish. and kept a good battery in it. well I Did an annual rebuild All seals and took it to my tourney last weekend. Been shooting great all day. After in my 2nd case of paint if just died!!! Like it was out of air!! "POP pop psst psst psst" Like it was out of Air. Well I go back to check out my gun today and I notice that I have a faint green light on when The gun is off. I turn the gun ON cycle the solenoid with eyes on and off. and it seems fine (no air) so I turn it off and I can see the green light comes on when I turn the marker off. Anyone know anything about this? This gun has been GREAT for years!!! I dont do anything to it except change orings like once a year and clean and lube it evey now and then. Im really stumped about the light.
take everything in my sig cheap ! http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4189113
Check out our team website
http://www.wix.com/hellbringer120/Resistance
dragon6g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-23-2014, 12:01 AM #2
the other one
World Peace

has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon6g View Post
Been shooting great all day. After in my 2nd case of paint if just died!!! Like it was out of air!! "POP pop psst psst psst" Like it was out of Air.
Drag on the bolt.

Either an oring dried up on lube, or swelled or something, creating drag and holding back the bolt from fully cycling. Checking/replacing your plunger, bolt, and front spool o-rings (and lubing them up) should solve this.

I blog.
the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:56 AM #3
Rhino1XL
Put a SPRING in it!!!

Annual Supporting Member
Rhino1XL helped look for balloons
Rhino1XL plays in the APPA D4 division
Bad/broken circuit board? I had a circuit board BREAK after changing a battery once. Gun just stopped shooting mid stream of paint.
New board fixed everything.

Maximum Paintball Supply, Fresno California
Rhino1XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:21 PM #4
grss429
Gun Tech! & Field owner

grss429 plays in the PSP
grss429 posts videos on PbNation
grss429 plays in the APPA D4 division
grss429 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
grss429 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon6g View Post
Odd Dye NT issue...
have had a NT10.5 I got new. NEVER had Isues with it. I used to talk about how the NT was a good gun if you set it up right, didnt fK with the dwell, and just left it shooting 285 ish. and kept a good battery in it. well I Did an annual rebuild All seals and took it to my tourney last weekend. Been shooting great all day. After in my 2nd case of paint if just died!!! Like it was out of air!! "POP pop psst psst psst" Like it was out of Air. Well I go back to check out my gun today and I notice that I have a faint green light on when The gun is off. I turn the gun ON cycle the solenoid with eyes on and off. and it seems fine (no air) so I turn it off and I can see the green light comes on when I turn the marker off. Anyone know anything about this? This gun has been GREAT for years!!! I dont do anything to it except change orings like once a year and clean and lube it evey now and then. Im really stumped about the light.
Change your spool spring/spool orings

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE! WEBSITE COMING SOON www.facebook.com/bfinpbt

Owner/home field.
Come play at Nature of the game paintball in hampstead North Carolina (910) 270 2163
grss429 is offline   Reply With Quote