PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-05-2004, 10:02 AM #1
bossgvr4

has been a member for 10 years
Letter Campaign

These 16-17 year old jacka$$es are the kinds of idiots that are going to get our sport BANNED in this country.

I suggest we all write letters to these fools to let them know that we, the general paintball playing public, don't appreciate the fact that they have tarnished our sport.

I am trying to find out what all the local fields and shops are around Raleigh NC area and I am personally going to send them letters asking that these four individuals be BANNED FOR LIFE from playing.

Here's the article:

Paintball Punks Convicted for Shooting an Eye Out

Keep in mind the kid they shot in the eye will not have 'useful vision' in that eye for the rest of his life. If you actually want the full adresses (even though now they are a matter of public record I wont post them here) to write 'our friends' personal letters PM me.

Nuff said !

DaveC
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2004, 11:09 AM #2
buzzen
Banned

i think a better route would be to right the victims family and express that most paintball markers arent used as malicously as the ones here. and that we apoligize for a few bad kids but the paintball comunity can not take responsibility for the actions of spoiled youth. i am willing to bet that this is not the first criminal acts that these youth have been punished for.
Old 02-05-2004, 12:58 PM #3
bossgvr4

writing SOMONE

I agree .... possibly a letter to the OpEd page of the newspaper is in order as well.

I would write to the victim (heck I'm sure we could even get a manufacturer to donate a whole set-up) but his address is not in the article !

DaveC
Old 02-06-2004, 12:33 AM #4
snooze

WHat ****ing @$$holes man.. not just the fact that paintball could be banned, but the fact that a kid losing his sight for the worst excuse ever.... what makes me more pissed off is that fact that how they just kept on driving off still laughing.. thats ****ing unbelievable.. damn.. I very well hope that the kid will gain sight again.. i'll be praying tonight... Things like this piss be off a **** load.
Old 02-06-2004, 01:38 AM #5
InsaneROF

All that is ****in bull****. Like snooze said not only that paintball could be banned but damn. I wish that kid the best and hope those c*** s***ers get what's coming to 'em.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:32 AM #6
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
You may also want to write the author of the article about his ignorance. A person should do a little more research before writing an article that could potentially help damn a sport so many people enjoy.

His E-mail is at the bottom of the article.