Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
Old 05-01-2014, 09:31 AM #1
BT-4 Banshee and ERC for sale + other gear

I'm new to this forum, but have been out of paintball since 2010. I have gear that just sits in the closet and seeing if anyone within the South Carolina area would be interested in buying it. Here is a list of details and I provided a pic as well. I even had fun just making a video for it.

I'm located in Rock Hill, SC.. Obviously this gear is best for woods ball. Here the list of what it comes with:
BT-4 Banshee with electronic grip and Rip Clip electronic hopper. Also has a custom BT 1913 barrel on it.
BT-4 ERC with electronic grip and Rip Clip electronic hopper. I replaced the original barrel with the Banshee barrel and put a fake suppressor on it.
The grips have 4 settings .. two that ramp and two full auto. they go between 10bps and 13bps. I also have the original grip that came with the Banshee.

With this kit, I have 2 mask made by Vents.. also have two nice special op vest with lots of pods. I have some old CO2 and would Compressed Air tank.. but by now, I think the dates are old. There are also some hoses in there as well. All and all, good kit, I just don't play anymore, so if your interested, make an offer.

byersj21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups