Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-07-2014, 09:34 AM #22
marceestrass

I'm getting into magfed/milsim for a reason, plus more AR15 parts can be added to the T15, which is one of the reasons why I chose it over a Milsig
marceestrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2014, 11:33 AM #23
Henchman

I'm more concerned about bolt design and operation. The heatcore reminds me a lot of the Automag design. And those things are like tanks. Easy to maintain, and hardly anything that can go wrong.

Last edited by Henchman : 06-07-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Henchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:34 PM #24
Das Ketty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LettuceHead View Post
The T15 and all other Tiberius guns are blow forward markers, same as the M17. Early 1990s technology. Neither company's markers have anti-chop.
Personally, I'm only interested in semi auto FSR use, so not a big deal for me
The T15 is ABSOLUTELY NOT a blow-forward, it is a simple blowback that they can't seem to get right. Easiest tech in Paintball and their "QC" keeps failing.
The M17 is Blow-forward however
Das Ketty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:21 PM #25
marceestrass

As far as I know, it can operate both ways (I may wrong). I'm pretty sure there's a switch inside that changes it up. And QC is having problems with the magazines, not the actual marker
Old 06-07-2014, 03:09 PM #26
xxwildbillxx

A few weeks ago, Tiberius Arms mentioned (more or less) that part of the reason for the current delay centers around a "longevity" issue QC discovered re the clock spring mechanism inside the T15 magazine and apparently the redesign of the CS has lowered the FS capacity of the T15 magazine from "20" FS to "19" FS. TA also confirmed that all the T15 parts were finally in and that all parts/redesigned parts have passed QC. Plus they said they have begun endurance testing fully assembled T15 units and if the "test" units pass (keep your fingers crossed) they will ramp up assembly and begin shipping. One interesting side note... of all the release date rumors flying around, it looks like the "mid-June/late-June" rumor may have had some fact behind it (with the timing of last weeks "endurance" testing announcement) a mid-June/late-June release is plausible, but seeing that the 4th of July Holiday is only 4 weeks away... I wont be holding my breath (...too much).

Last edited by xxwildbillxx : 06-07-2014 at 04:51 PM.
xxwildbillxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:23 PM #27
marceestrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxwildbillxx View Post
One interesting side note... of all the release date rumors flying around, it looks like the "mid-June/late-June" rumor may have had some fact behind it (with the timing of last weeks "endurance" testing announcement) a mid-June/late-June release is plausible, but seeing that the 4th of July Holiday is only 4 weeks away... I wont be holding my breath (...too much).
I'm just really hoping it's released and shipped by then, I'd really love to get to know and use the T15 by the Invasion of Normandy.
Also, does anyone know when spare magazines will be released for sale and where?
Old 06-07-2014, 09:07 PM #28
Henchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceestrass View Post
I'm just really hoping it's released and shipped by then, I'd really love to get to know and use the T15 by the Invasion of Normandy.
Also, does anyone know when spare magazines will be released for sale and where?
If you want a magfed for invasion goof Normandy, I suggest you pick up an M17. The chances of theT15 bring out by then aren't looking good.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:41 PM #29
marceestrass

If it's not out by then, then I have the rest of summer to play with it when it does. I'm not even worried about the release date any more. If I don't have a mag fed marker by then, so be it. I just really don't like the look of the M17. The CQC is too small, and the XDC is too expensive and I really don't like the shroud
Old 06-07-2014, 09:47 PM #30
Henchman

Quote:
If it's not out by then, then I have the rest of summer to play with it when it does. I'm not even worried about the release date any more. If I don't have a mag fed marker by then, so be it. I just really don't like the look of the M17. The CQC is too small, and the XDC is too expensive and I really don't like the shroud
That's why there are choices. I love the size of the CQC. I have made mine as small as possible. 8" barrel, short sliding stock.
Trying to get a small 4" shroud. I made my own, and it's ok. But would like something made out of aluminum. I just picked up a rubberized Mako Fab grip for it, and am waiting for my 8" palmers bras barrel to arrive.

Last edited by Henchman : 06-07-2014 at 09:49 PM.
Henchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:53 PM #31
marceestrass

What I'm trying to say is that the M17 isn't what I'm looking for. I love the AR15 platform, if I were given the choice, I'd choose a M16 over any other weapon just about any day. That's why I don't mind waiting for the T15. I also like the ability to take it down so quickly, just like an AR and the ability to put so many different shrouds, grips, and stocks on it.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:40 AM #32
Mounts137

Idk when the T15 is finally going to release but if you looks on sites like HustlePaintball.com it says mid-late June. But check out Tiberius's Facebook page and you can get a little bit more info there. Tiberius Arms also says they may have a "surprise" for us at the Oklahoma D-day game so lets hope they release it there.
Mounts137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:19 AM #33
marceestrass

Yeah, I check Facebook every day. And they reiterated the "maybe," which I'm very skeptical about
Old 06-08-2014, 05:12 PM #34
mountainviewchris
Most Extensively Blue Mod

Annual Supporting Member
mountainviewchris is a Moderator
mountainviewchris is BST Trusted
mountainviewchris is a Paintball photographer
I shot the T15 through varying phases of design (the semi auto version). While I have no clue when it is going to come out, I can say it shoots phenomenally. Feels solid, and seems to be reliable, but shooting it in my parking lot I can not attest to that.

I look forward to when they are released.

Certified for: Planet Eclipse, DYE, Empire/Invert, Tippmann, BT, Bob Long and Dangerous Power with 13+ years experience in the industry, ask me anything, I know more than anyone.
mountainviewchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:12 PM #35
marceestrass

mountainviewchris- Do you know if Tiberius was anticipating any full-auto firing? Any opinions of it compared to the M17? (My friends and I have had some friendly debates over the subject)
Old 06-09-2014, 02:13 AM #36
jjron99

According to Gio, the Tiberius Rep, he said that there is currently no full auto plans for the T15 in the near term. But in my opinion, that doesn't mean it won't be offered in the future. Here why: 1. They have qualified a engineer who have designed mechanical full auto paintball markers before. 2. They should have a full auto drop in kit to successfully compete or grab market share away from the M17. 3. Players will buy it.
jjron99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:55 PM #37
xxwildbillxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainviewchris View Post
I shot the T15 through varying phases of design (the semi auto version). While I have no clue when it is going to come out, I can say it shoots phenomenally. Feels solid, and seems to be reliable, but shooting it in my parking lot I can not attest to that.

I look forward to when they are released.
Where exactly did you get to shoot the T15 in varying phases of design???

Last edited by xxwildbillxx : 06-09-2014 at 01:59 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:48 PM #38
Mounts137

Yeah, I check Facebook every day. And they reiterated the "maybe," which I'm very skeptical about[/quote]

Ya I check Facebook and the Forum on their Tiberius's website all the time to try to get more info about it. Also by putting that "Maybe" in there is just teasing everyone who is anticipating the realese of the T15 and if it doesn't show up at Oklahoma D-day I think it's just going to make all of their customers Mad and in result possibly loosing some potential buyers.
Mounts137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:36 PM #39
xxwildbillxx

Today was the start of D-Day in Wyandotte, OK... maybe someone will chime in from the field at D-Day on their phones/pcs over the next couple days and let us know if TA brought along any "surprises" ??? Though I suspect the "maybe/surprise" reference on TA's FB page was "said" just to draw more attention to the T15 and to also boost interest/ticket sales for D-Day!

Last edited by xxwildbillxx : 06-10-2014 at 03:04 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:55 AM #40
marceestrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxwildbillxx View Post
Though I suspect the "maybe/surprise" reference on TA's FB page was "said" just to draw more attention to the T15 and to also boost interest/ticket sales for D-Day!
Tiberius definitely send like they'd fake us out like that, especially if the product isn't completely finished and passed all QC and longevity tests
Old 06-19-2014, 10:51 PM #41
marceestrass

ERMAGHERD! Theyre finally almost maybe here
Old 06-20-2014, 12:46 AM #42
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:

ERMAGHERD! Theyre finally almost maybe here

ERMAGHERD! They have been claiming that for months.....

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Tiberius T9 Package
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4436345
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote