Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-28-2014, 02:34 AM #1
marceestrass

What's taking the T15 so long?!!!

My friends and I are attempting to move to magfed for a while and we've all got our gear together...except me. They've all got RAP4s or M17s, while I'm withing for the T15 to finally release. I'm just looking for news or extra info on the T15 and its release date. (Which by the way, is exactly what I want in a milsim marker)
marceestrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-28-2014, 10:11 AM #2
M13logic

Many shops and retailers stated late april. Since they only have two days left- I think it's going to extend into May, possibly June.
M13logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:35 AM #3
42 Delta

42 Delta owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I talked to a shop owner last week and the word he got was July !

MILSIG M17 CQC
[/font]
42 Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:01 AM #4
scottycms
Pointman

I heard from a source on magfed paintball fb page that it would be mid late june
scottycms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:40 PM #5
Polyp

Annual Supporting Member
Polyp owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Also heard the same. Mid-late June
Polyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:36 PM #6
Das Ketty

Honestly I would go for the M17 CQC, the price is the most competitive out there, especially for what you get. It affords you some extra money for some mags as well.
The T15 is a blowback marker with no anti-chop. Not new technology.... so it makes you wonder why they couldn't hit their target release date after PBE14.

You just don't want to spend you whole season waiting for something to be released.
up to you in the end, but I was in the same boat as you; but I caved and got the M17 XDC and I couldn't be happier.
Das Ketty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:33 PM #7
Henchman

I got the M17, because I I like to use markers that actually exist.
And I I like the blow forward design, and simple bolt design.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:39 PM #8
Das Ketty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henchman View Post
I got the M17, because I I like to use markers that actually exist.
And I I like the blow forward design, and simple bolt design.

I completely agree.
Das Ketty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:53 PM #9
Merc491

I am really excited for the T15 but I fear that I may grow anxious and just go for the M17. I really hope the release is this month and not till July.
Merc491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:23 PM #10
marceestrass

I don't mind a little wait but 3 months is a little ridiculous
Old 05-08-2014, 02:07 PM #11
LettuceHead
Yes, its a pump!

has been a member for 10 years
Talking with Tiberius reps face to face this weekend, they are hopeful for three weeks. One part failed QC, so they are having a new run of that part made. They won't build them until all parts are truly ready. They want to start selling them as much as players want them!

I have held the production prototype; it is rock solid construction and the closest to a paintball M4 ever. I trust Tiberius and am waiting for it myself. I have had production runs of paintball gear made, and these things do happen.

Since everyone always asks, I work in the paintball industry but have no connection to Tiberius or GA. I'm buying mine at full retail like everyone else

What is the difference between CO2 and Compressed Air?

Some of my paintball writing work
LettuceHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:26 PM #12
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by LettuceHead View Post
Talking with Tiberius reps face to face this weekend, they are hopeful for three weeks. One part failed QC, so they are having a new run of that part made. They won't build them until all parts are truly ready. They want to start selling them as much as players want them!

I have held the production prototype; it is rock solid construction and the closest to a paintball M4 ever. I trust Tiberius and am waiting for it myself. I have had production runs of paintball gear made, and these things do happen.

Since everyone always asks, I work in the paintball industry but have no connection to Tiberius or GA. I'm buying mine at full retail like everyone else
Untill Gio (rep from tiberius) actually posts any information I take no stock in any of the above as far as projected release date.. Back in early (first week or two) even tiberius ssaid they were looking/hoping for next few weeks... Both Maury ad google translate determined that was a lie... Well more so the fact it's now a month later and still nothing but more hopes and dreams coming from the Tiberius crew of "next few weeks" blah blah blah blah..

Untill it's actually out and in out hands it has no real date of release..

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Tiberius T9 Package
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4436345
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:25 AM #13
LettuceHead
Yes, its a pump!

That was Gio I was talking to, at Supergame 47 last weekend in St. Paul, Oregon. Having to keep pushing back a release date isn't lying; it's just being unfortunately incorrect or too hasty.

It is what it is... I want the T15 and no other mag fed, so if one has to wait, one waits.

Last edited by LettuceHead : 05-09-2014 at 01:36 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:54 AM #14
LettuceHead
Yes, its a pump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ketty View Post
The T15 is a blowback marker with no anti-chop. Not new technology.... .
The T15 and all other Tiberius guns are blow forward markers, same as the M17. Early 1990s technology. Neither company's markers have anti-chop.
Personally, I'm only interested in semi auto FSR use, so not a big deal for me

Last edited by LettuceHead : 05-09-2014 at 02:00 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:01 AM #15
johnnymo21

Tiberius T15 update

Ok time to end the Tiberius T15 drama. My swat team ordered 15 T15's yesterday and I talked to a representative for about 45 min yesterday about the gun. If you order a gun today you will receive it approx middle to late June. The barrel is a .688 and not rifled but the representative assured me there will be no need to ever buy a rifled barrel because it fits the first strike perfect. Their is an option for ASA through the grip but it will not come with this option built in because the system is more efficient with only one air orafice on the gun per representative. magazines are $20 a piece. The representative stated they are currently assembling the magazines and guns and will be shipping the first pre orders next week.
johnnymo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:12 PM #16
Savage Mikey

I got to hold the T-15 at SuperGame 47. It was very similar to a M-16/M-4 not just in looks but weight and feel also. I have a parapro so not really looking to buy one right away. I am interested to see the performance of it once its out.
Savage Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:53 PM #17
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymo21 View Post
Ok time to end the Tiberius T15 drama. My swat team ordered 15 T15's yesterday and I talked to a representative for about 45 min yesterday about the gun. If you order a gun today you will receive it approx middle to late June.

The representative stated they are currently assembling the magazines and guns and will be shipping the first pre orders next week.
Uuuh.. Nothing ships next week..three days ago from Gio himself,still posted clear as day on the Tiberius site..

They don't even have the parts back yet to assemble for them to test yet..once tested they have to make sure they pass ..if they pass they still have to wait ..if they don't pass it's back to square one hain as some hav already failed..

To get accurate info (what little it may be) read the tib site..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio24Dude View Post
We started assembly of the T15 magazines today. Still waiting on components to start the T15 assembly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio24Dude View Post
We can be hopeful that it can be, but hard to say right now. The components needs to pass QC, then go through assembly, testing the assemble markers, package then shipping transit. We are base of Fort Wayne, IN, so international customers might be a week or two more (depending custom clearance) from US players.
We've been hearing the "week or two more" story for well over how long now?

Tiberius T9 Package

Last edited by NoX13 : 05-09-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:58 PM #18
marceestrass

And now it's June 6th... At least I've pre-ordered mine, I'm more than excited to get my hands on one, the T15 is exactly what I've dreamt of for years and I'm definitely not giving in to Milsig any time soon. In my opinion, the new M17s look kind of unreal and outlandish
Old 06-07-2014, 01:06 AM #19
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by marceestrass View Post
And now it's June 6th... At least I've pre-ordered mine, I'm more than excited to get my hands on one, the T15 is exactly what I've dreamt of for years and I'm definitely not giving in to Milsig any time soon. In my opinion, the new M17s look kind of unreal and outlandish
What's un real and outlandish is you actually pre ordered something with no real release date ... The release date it did have has come and gone .. And even sites that had them for pre order even for a brief moment stopped taking pre orders due to that fact .

I'll even go as far as to claim bs on the pre order (for no real trash other than I can and why not?)

Good luck on that pre order... Lol

Tiberius T9 Package
Old 06-07-2014, 02:55 AM #20
Henchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceestrass View Post
In my opinion, the new M17s look kind of unreal and outlandish
I'm not It seeing it.
I don't get the unreal outlandish thing.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:30 AM #21
marceestrass

I say that in regards to its furniture. It's supposed to look like an ARbut they all look weird. The CQC looks more like an ACE21 than any AR I've seen. And the shroud on the XDC and DMR isn't exactly my taste in shrouds.

Last edited by marceestrass : 06-07-2014 at 09:41 AM.