PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-25-2014, 06:13 PM #1
Oregondunes
Unpaid Lacky

Ive given up...so it's going away

Some of you that have read my posts here know that Ive had some issues with my brand new Z2 staying in tune. Last time sent back, it was completely replaced.

Ive been a bit hesitant to actually shoot it for fear of the same issues. So after a month of sitting in it's case, I pulled it out yesterday.

It's going up for sale in the classifieds. If you want to mess with it, Its for sale for $.60 on the dollar. I just dont have the time nor patience to constantly fool around with keeping the gun shooting right. (Maybe it's just me)

Its flawless otherwise. The barrel has never been shot thru (I have freak kits for every shooter) and as of yesterday, this gun has had 50 paintball thru it.

Original box, books, everything is included.

All my other Azodin shooters work perfect and I couldn't be happier with them.
Oregondunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2014, 03:01 AM #2
DRAXX
www.muddhillspaintball.tk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregondunes View Post
Some of you that have read my posts here know that Ive had some issues with my brand new Z2 staying in tune. Last time sent back, it was completely replaced.

Ive been a bit hesitant to actually shoot it for fear of the same issues. So after a month of sitting in it's case, I pulled it out yesterday.

It's going up for sale in the classifieds. If you want to mess with it, Its for sale for $.60 on the dollar. I just dont have the time nor patience to constantly fool around with keeping the gun shooting right. (Maybe it's just me)

Its flawless otherwise. The barrel has never been shot thru (I have freak kits for every shooter) and as of yesterday, this gun has had 50 paintball thru it.

Original box, books, everything is included.

All my other Azodin shooters work perfect and I couldn't be happier with them.
What is the problem you're having? The marker is extremely simple to use. The most complicated thing about it is the OLED board, and even it's pretty user-friendly. Sometimes markers have issues. We'd hate to see you give up on something because of your experience with the previous one.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:22 AM #3
MooseViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAXX View Post
What is the problem you're having? The marker is extremely simple to use. The most complicated thing about it is the OLED board, and even it's pretty user-friendly. Sometimes markers have issues. We'd hate to see you give up on something because of your experience with the previous one.
at $250 I would be happy to reap the benefits but I don't have that so I agree. everything i heard about the ZII has been positive on all fronts. telling us that azodin straight up replaced the marker entirely because he wasn't happy only re-confirms that their service is amazing and points to *ahem* I believe they call it uhhh "user error"
MooseViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:44 AM #4
DRAXX

They wouldn't replace an entire gun if it was simple User-error. But the fact that you did get an entirely new marker - most likely one they made sure worked before they sent it out - should instill some confidence.
Old 04-26-2014, 10:52 AM #5
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

Agree with DRAXX on this one... Have you had time to fine tune the ZERO system in conjunction with the reg pressure? I have never been able to fine-tune a marker in 50 shots or less. I think that you should reconsider before you part ways with their premier marker. You said your experience with the rest of your Azodin line up has great.

iPS
iPaintSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:55 AM #6
Oregondunes
Unpaid Lacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPaintSlinger View Post
Agree with DRAXX on this one... Have you had time to fine tune the ZERO system in conjunction with the reg pressure? I have never been able to fine-tune a marker in 50 shots or less. I think that you should reconsider before you part ways with their premier marker. You said your experience with the rest of your Azodin line up has great. iPS
It was supposed to have come to me pre-tested (adjusted) due to the previous issues

I aired it up for first time and within 20 shots would hardly spit
Balls 20 feet
Old 04-26-2014, 12:16 PM #7
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

Have you done a full break down of the marker to make sure that there is in fact a full flow of air? Flow through asa and macro line, flow through reg into zero housing, and lastly flow through bolt and barrel. If so then maybe it's your tanks out put pressure.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:50 PM #8
DRAXX

I would really look at your tank reg, or something else. That just doesn't make sense. If it airs up, and the o ring on the striker ball is lubed, it should work fine. Have you switched tanks on it? Are you running a hush bolt?

Just trying to narrow it down. There is only a few o rings and actual moving componentry in the gun itself. I'm sure we can figure it out for you
Old 04-26-2014, 02:32 PM #9
Oregondunes
Unpaid Lacky

Thanks for all the suggestions. I would expect that u send a gun back to mfg'r and they say it was tested prior to shipment it would work somewhat perfect for at least a day. It didn't make it 10 minutes.

The brand new rotor and ninja pro peanut tank worked perfectly on our mini the moment before I shot the Z2, and are working perfectly today on the mini again.

I'm done. It's all good, we love our Kp1 and Kp2
Old 04-26-2014, 10:58 PM #10
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

Sorry that we (here in this thread) couldn't be much of any help to you bro. Question, have you made any attempts to tune the Zero system? Also have you ever had a marker with an LPR, Volumizer, or any other technology to help lower operating pressure? I only ask because these systems are usually finicky and need a little tweaking to find the "sweet spot". Again this is only questions I'm not trying to change your mind about selling just doing basic fact finding. Sorry to be bothersome.

iPS
Old 04-27-2014, 12:33 AM #11
Oregondunes
Unpaid Lacky

Our other two electric markers are a Mini and a Spyder (thus the reason to move to Azodin initially).

I compare it to our mini. I pull the mini out, shot 10-20 shots over the chrono, make my LPR adjustment and it runs all day long perfectly.

The spyder was adjusted a year ago and Ive never touched it. it shoots 265-275 all day, every day at 12.5 bps (psp ramp).

These are not that technically advanced guns even compared to the Z2. I guess I would have expected more since I was told the replacement gun they sent me was to have been inspected, adjusted and tested before it left LA. Then to get it and have it fail to fire as expected in less then 100 rounds leaves me bewildered.

I have both a brand new Pulse RDR and Rotor (all in the last 4 months), a Ninja Pro 45-4500 and another Ninja 45-4500, all these parts work perfectly on either of our other guns, as well as our Azodin pumps.

Its not that I dont want to "tune" the gun (or the ability) I would have expected it to be almost perfect since I was told it was ready when it was shipped and never fired since til now. I would rather spend my time at the field playing, then messing with a brand new gun that isnt working right out of the box.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:04 AM #12
AZODIN

Annual Supporting Member
AZODIN works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Our other two electric markers are a Mini and a Spyder (thus the reason to move to Azodin initially).

I compare it to our mini. I pull the mini out, shot 10-20 shots over the chrono, make my LPR adjustment and it runs all day long perfectly.

The spyder was adjusted a year ago and Ive never touched it. it shoots 265-275 all day, every day at 12.5 bps (psp ramp).

These are not that technically advanced guns even compared to the Z2. I guess I would have expected more since I was told the replacement gun they sent me was to have been inspected, adjusted and tested before it left LA. Then to get it and have it fail to fire as expected in less then 100 rounds leaves me bewildered.

I have both a brand new Pulse RDR and Rotor (all in the last 4 months), a Ninja Pro 45-4500 and another Ninja 45-4500, all these parts work perfectly on either of our other guns, as well as our Azodin pumps.

Its not that I dont want to "tune" the gun (or the ability) I would have expected it to be almost perfect since I was told it was ready when it was shipped and never fired since til now. I would rather spend my time at the field playing, then messing with a brand new gun that isnt working right out of the box.
Hello Oregondunes,

We are very sorry for the most frustrated experience you had with Azodin, we are here to try our best to support our customer.

You will receive an email from Ed our Tech on Monday and if you loose every confidence with our ZII, we dont want you to trouble you to sell the marker by yourself instead we will buy it from you of what you paid for and compensate some of our other items to you for the time you have wasted on the ZII.

We are much appreciate you still have trust for Azodin.

Azodin Team
Old 04-28-2014, 01:07 PM #13
Oregondunes
Unpaid Lacky

Got yur PM and replied. Call ya tomorrow
Old 04-28-2014, 05:39 PM #14
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZODIN View Post
Hello Oregondunes,

We are very sorry for the most frustrated experience you had with Azodin, we are here to try our best to support our customer.

You will receive an email from Ed our Tech on Monday and if you loose every confidence with our ZII, we dont want you to trouble you to sell the marker by yourself instead we will buy it from you of what you paid for and compensate some of our other items to you for the time you have wasted on the ZII.

We are much appreciate you still have trust for Azodin.

Azodin Team
WOW!!! I dare anyone to find CS better than that. The only thing I can think of would be getting a massage.....with a happy ending .
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:07 PM #15
DRAXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
WOW!!! I dare anyone to find CS better than that. The only thing I can think of would be getting a massage.....with a happy ending .
^ THIS!
Old 04-29-2014, 09:58 AM #16
MooseViking

Quote:
absolutely. the speed with which they deal with CS issues is astounding. I got a used Blitz off the board and ran into a couple issues between the trigger and then some leaks when installing a zero. they were on top of any issues I had and acted like I was their only customer. they're the best.
Old 04-29-2014, 04:40 PM #17
Oregondunes
Unpaid Lacky

Quote:
I showed my wife the response here and she was blown away. Very rare indeed in todays economy.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:25 PM #18
matt_keyboardfury
ballin

wow..... theyre buying it back AND some????!! azodin forever
matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:43 AM #19
Oregondunes
Unpaid Lacky

spoke to Ed yesterday, said check was on his desk and would be mailed shortly.

I am just in awe over their customer service.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:23 PM #20
MooseViking

Quote:

this right here
Old 05-07-2014, 03:09 PM #21
CA_Tectonics

Quote:

Just goes to show that they WILL stand behind their products and have confidence in their tech support and CS.

Way to go Azodin!!
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote