PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-21-2014, 06:30 PM #1
blaster11

Tampa Bay Burn Tryouts!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys we are looking for players d3-d5 as of right now we are in desperate need of a snake player for our d4 squad but all players welcome to come try out considering we want about 14 players on roster between 2 squads! we have plenty of resources available to us to better you as a player and a valued team member. we have pat simmons (cheeseburger) an old school nppl ref that has been in the industry since the beginning of time coaching our d5 squad along with matthew richards and old member of team strange as our d4 coach, with him comes his father paul richards who comes out every other weekend to also help and will be present at all local tourneys for game play advice. also joey blute helps us as a sideline coach durring tourney days and give us every pointer he can considering he spends so much time with damage as their manager. our team owner is jim lovern who formally owned american paintball so we have experience and knowledge from every corner just having a hard time obtaining serious players.

we placed 2nd the first cfp event and placed 12th the second event

tryouts will be held this comming sunday 4/27 and the following 5/4 so if any of this interests you please contact me via pm and we can figure out a time for you to come try out. we practice every sunday at central florida paintball in lakeland and are a tampa/st pete based team

Last edited by blaster11 : 04-21-2014 at 07:06 PM.
blaster11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-18-2014, 09:42 PM #2
clarkent4083

Are you guys going to have another tryout if so I would like to tryout. Can you PM me?
Old 08-04-2014, 04:05 PM #3
newguyontheblock

pm me im looking to join a team for the rest of this year. i am ranked d4. shoot me a pm if you still need someone
newguyontheblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:13 PM #4
elidel1

Just moved to fl, played in CFOA for years, team plAced 7th in works cup a few years ago, looking I join a team, pm me
elidel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups