okc maniac is playing at Living Legends VI
okc maniac is playing at Living Legends VII
okc maniac owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
okc maniac owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
okc maniac supports Team VICIOUS
okc maniac supports Empire
Top 10 Paintball Guns of 2014

Here is my video of the top 10 paintball guns of 2014
NOTE: I spent hours of research making this list and left reasons why they were listed as they were in the description

Please leave a like and subscribe. If you don't agree please don't hate just don't rate it and state why you think it is wrong thanks.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH-t...ature=youtu.be

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/OKCmaniac35
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2014, 12:53 AM #2
contract*killa
MASS Media

contract*killa posts videos on PbNation
If you spent many hours researching how are you only able to list a few things per gun?

How does "many colors" effect performance?

You released a similar video a few months back and got negative feedback on it, so you delete it and do it again with the same results?
contract*killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:09 AM #3
okc maniac

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by contract*killa View Post
If you spent many hours researching how are you only able to list a few things per gun?

How does "many colors" effect performance?

You released a similar video a few months back and got negative feedback on it, so you delete it and do it again with the same results?
Well I am trying to use the list as a guide for people wanting to buy a high end gun and some people dont buy a gun because they dont have a color they like. Also I just summed it up in the description. If you would like the long version with specs of how many pods of efficiency, smoothness comparison chart, and color chart; pm me and Ill send them to you.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:55 AM #4
nater360
Fooly Cooly

nater360 is for the Gunfight
nater360 posts videos on PbNation
g6r not very smooth? What?
nater360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:00 PM #5
okc maniac

Annual Supporting Member
overall its fairly smooth gun but compared to the guns on the list it isnt nearly as smooth as others
Old 04-13-2014, 12:27 PM #6
contract*killa
MASS Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by okc maniac View Post
Well I am trying to use the list as a guide for people wanting to buy a high end gun and some people dont buy a gun because they dont have a color they like. Also I just summed it up in the description. If you would like the long version with specs of how many pods of efficiency, smoothness comparison chart, and color chart; pm me and Ill send them to you.
why dont you just post up what you found out personally about the guns? I can search up how many pods I can get out of a gun just like you can.

Did you actually test out these guns? Or did you just "ask people at your field" about them? If so, thats the same thing you did last time. I think Im starting to see a pattern of you putting out information that isnt all accurate.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:32 PM #7
Rockyboarder
So Long Gay boys....

Rockyboarder owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Video is all preference.

Listen OP, in this game, when you're spending a grand or more, just know that it MOSTLY comes down to personal preference and that is ALL it comes down to. A gun is a gun is a gun. After having owned 70+ guns in my years of playing, I can tell you that they all do the same. I don't care what gun I'm using at an event as long as it shoots reliably, at least 12 BPS, chronographs below 295 and is consistent, and last but especially not least is comfortable.

Efficiency I don't care about. I can tune a gun to be butter smooth and less efficient or a little snappier / clackier and be more efficient. THe point is this, why would you go on a field with 12 pods when your gun can only get 8 - 9 to a fill? That's what makes people ***** about efficiency, is their own retardation and not knowing physics and a guns limits.

Your entire video is null and void and no we won't subscribe. And you have **** taste in music.
Rockyboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:37 PM #8
okc maniac

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by contract*killa View Post
why dont you just post up what you found out personally about the guns? I can search up how many pods I can get out of a gun just like you can.

Did you actually test out these guns? Or did you just "ask people at your field" about them? If so, thats the same thing you did last time. I think Im starting to see a pattern of you putting out information that isnt all accurate.
The only gun on the list that was not tested out was the geo 3.1 but I did extra research on the gun and decided that it was just a preferance differance between the geo and lv1. Other than that all guns were tested and the guns that I couldnt do efficiency tests for I watched multiple videos on them
Old 04-13-2014, 12:48 PM #9
okc maniac

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyboarder View Post
Video is all preference.

Listen OP, in this game, when you're spending a grand or more, just know that it MOSTLY comes down to personal preference and that is ALL it comes down to. A gun is a gun is a gun. After having owned 70+ guns in my years of playing, I can tell you that they all do the same. I don't care what gun I'm using at an event as long as it shoots reliably, at least 12 BPS, chronographs below 295 and is consistent, and last but especially not least is comfortable.

Efficiency I don't care about. I can tune a gun to be butter smooth and less efficient or a little snappier / clackier and be more efficient. THe point is this, why would you go on a field with 12 pods when your gun can only get 8 - 9 to a fill? That's what makes people ***** about efficiency, is their own retardation and not knowing physics and a guns limits.

Your entire video is null and void and no we won't subscribe. And you have **** taste in music.
Your statement is completely wrong. A lot of people care about efficiency, it is a key point when buying a gun. Do you really want a gun that can squeeze out 10 pods but only gets 6.....no I dont think so. Also you cant make every gun butter smooth. If I were to give you a ego 8 could you make it shoot like a luxe or GTi.....no I dont think so. Please validate your statement before saying it.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:05 PM #10
contract*killa
MASS Media

Quote:
The only gun on the list that was not tested out was the geo 3.1 but I did extra research on the gun and decided that it was just a preferance differance between the geo and lv1. Other than that all guns were tested and the guns that I couldnt do efficiency tests for I watched multiple videos on them
could you post up some numbers of the stuff you ran then?
Quote:
Your statement is completely wrong. A lot of people care about efficiency, it is a key point when buying a gun. Do you really want a gun that can squeeze out 10 pods but only gets 6.....no I dont think so. Also you cant make every gun butter smooth. If I were to give you a ego 8 could you make it shoot like a luxe or GTi.....no I dont think so. Please validate your statement before saying it.
Its his word against yours, why dont YOU validate your claims before you try to inform others?
Old 04-13-2014, 01:34 PM #11
Kylekrug

Kylekrug owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Lv1 best marker I've ever shot... it's hard to tell if paint is coming out of it when you pull the trigger. My local field thought I was on ramp several times but I was on semi.
Kylekrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 03:53 PM #12
okc maniac

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylekrug View Post
Lv1 best marker I've ever shot... it's hard to tell if paint is coming out of it when you pull the trigger. My local field thought I was on ramp several times but I was on semi.
ya it is a great gun
Old 04-13-2014, 09:12 PM #13
Rockyboarder
So Long Gay boys....

Rockyboarder owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
When you buy a gun that is over 1000, I expect you to know it's CAPABILITIES. Yes, a lot of people DO care about efficiency but, I would definitely not say the MAJORITY do.

I have a gun that can squeeze out 10 pods because I know how to work it, have the proper tank setup, and don't shoot rapid succession (drains tank faster...yes). If you gave me an ego 8 (which I've had 6), I know it would NOT shoot like a Luxe or a GTi (**** gun). Why? Well they are two completely separate shooting platforms. I can get an ego to be smooth but not that smooth.

Think about your **** before you start confronting someone who understands it. Every. Single. Gun. over 1000 should only be measure by COMFORT and PREFERENCE.

Your video is ****. Why? Because you base it off ****.

Maybe if you had a disclaimer saying that all of your judgement is based off preference, then we wouldn't care.

I can keep going.
Rockyboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:56 PM #14
R.Jordan7

Quote:
When you buy a gun that is over 1000, I expect you to know it's CAPABILITIES. Yes, a lot of people DO care about efficiency but, I would definitely not say the MAJORITY do.

I have a gun that can squeeze out 10 pods because I know how to work it, have the proper tank setup, and don't shoot rapid succession (drains tank faster...yes). If you gave me an ego 8 (which I've had 6), I know it would NOT shoot like a Luxe or a GTi (**** gun). Why? Well they are two completely separate shooting platforms. I can get an ego to be smooth but not that smooth.

Think about your **** before you start confronting someone who understands it. Every. Single. Gun. over 1000 should only be measure by COMFORT and PREFERENCE.

Maybe if you had a disclaimer saying that all of your judgement is based off preference, then we wouldn't care.

I can keep going.
What makes the GTi a **** gun?
Old 04-14-2014, 12:05 AM #15
danecookhomie

danecookhomie is an NCPA player
Quote:

I can keep going.
Qft if people still use that? I have the luxery of working at a shop and teching all kinds of guns and after you hit that 1000$ price tag it all comes to preference. Any field thats worth anything nowdays has a fill station near by if not at the exit of the field; so why does efficiency matter? If you shoot 10 pods in a 5 man game paintball is not your forte, find a new sport. I'v personally always went back to spool valves, does that mean my dm14 is the best gun out there? No, but I can throw a paintball in the air and shoot it out because thats what I know. Iv been shhoting one since the DMC. Your video is pretty biased, not because you tried but because you are ill informed. Good try on the video, you had a good idea but you're just not in the position to give a validified opinion.
187 cRew fan #21
danecookhomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:34 AM #16
FreakOnature

FreakOnature owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Yep, just like everyone else commented. Your video is pretty biased. You have pe markers as the top 3. WTF? I was surprised when the video had the geo3 above the BL insight and g6r. The geo3 isn't better then the only 2 BL markers you have in the video. It's less efficient, and kicks more than both. You don't even have the other inline poppet or spool BL Victory on the list. The Clone gti should've placed better too. Shoot one and see. PE makes good markers, just more expensive. They still aren't the best. If you have any game or even an ounce of skill any marker $1000+(if you have to spend more money then what an axe will cost)should do anyone just fine. It's all personal preference in the high end super gun class. Mainly it's brand, efficiency, poppet or spool and looks for some. Good try OP. It'll make all the PE fanboys happy except the geo3 being #8 might tick some off.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:12 AM #17
Zippin35

Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Top 10 is a 2k11 g6 but no love for the 2k12? Haha that summed it up for me, keep in mind its only april and we still have the torque and Cyborg 6 to come out at the very least.
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:49 PM #18
Tphilly

Love the 2k12
Tphilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:07 AM #19
booboodinosaur

booboodinosaur owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
booboodinosaur owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
booboodinosaur owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Jordan7 View Post
What makes the GTi a **** gun?
Because Macdev makes **** guns imo. Come at me Macdev fan boys.
booboodinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:53 PM #20
Zippin35

Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by booboodinosaur View Post
Because Macdev makes **** guns imo. Come at me Macdev fan boys.
lol
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:01 PM #21
speed1366
No Gods No Kings Only Men

speed1366 plays in the PSP
speed1366 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
speed1366 supports Team VICIOUS
speed1366 plays in the APPA D5 division
speed1366 supports Empire
i feel dumber watching your video. Its a horrible list of preference and what seems like a planet eclipse fan boy. don't get me wrong PE makes great guns but this is all your preference. At least make it a shooting video, not just pics and a ranking system. Also way to put the G6r at 9 and 10 but yet in the video you put a bob long insight. might want to check that. also the torque has yet to be released as well as the new cyborg. you cant make a video like this till after cup

EGO 8
speed1366 is offline   Reply With Quote