Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Knightcast karnivor and oracle valve pressure ?

Ok so having owned these guns before I realized I never had the stock valves in them . I always had mq valves in them or tornado valves.

I have 3 stock guns a karnivor a knightkast (outkast factory ebladed) and an oracle mini body.

What is the valve pressure at for them ? What do I need to put to the inline 450 psi or do I need at least 600? .

Thanks for the help sadly I couldn't mind my wgp brochure from 2004 because I think all of this was in there .

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2014, 01:15 PM #2
tacxplosion

Karni runs at about 280-330, nightkast probably around 300-350 and the mini probably in the upper side of the same range as the nightkast. I'd advise you just sweetspot them and use a reg tester to record the pressure.
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:10 PM #3
Dk-79
SCHWING!

has been a member for 10 years
Dk-79 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Your input in the tank should be 200PSI or more over your operating pressure. A low pressure tank that outputs 450PSI on a marker running at 350PSI may get shootdown, but one running at 250PSI probably wont. A HP output is still a good idea, regardless.

My STO is sweetspotted at 285PSI out of the inline reg and is +/- 1 over a chrono getting around seven pods on a 68/45 fill.

I never had too great of luck running them over 300. They started to ping and act over pressurized, however, I might have just gotten oddball valve, chamber, and spring combinations.

A gauge on the underside of the front block is your best friend, and it will really help you understand what's going on in the valve chamber.

Sweetspot it, see where it's at pressure wise, and that's your golden operating pressure. It's surprising the variations that are "right" as far as operating pressure. There are a ton of variables there with the springs, hammer weight, cocking rod weight, and valve constructions.

Last edited by Dk-79 : 04-09-2014 at 02:13 PM.
Dk-79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:45 PM #4
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Thanks a lot guys appreciate it

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now   Reply With Quote