PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-08-2014, 11:57 AM #1
Afrey89

Afrey89 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
New to Area, Marietta

hey guys i Hail from New Jersey. hometown Field was TopGun, same field as the Pro team. i have not played in a few seasons but now i finally have time I.E. Sundays off to practice again. im looking to not be a casual walk on player, need a team, need competition. from what ive read Nitro is the place to be. im looking for some info on teams and prices for entry and paint. info on me as a player is i played for a local team that travel the east coast doing a series call EPL, Eastern paintball league. placed second in the series our second year as a team and also traveled to world cup twice. what a blast. im looking to get back into it stronger than ever. any info would be a great. thank you all.

nt10 serial number 1-virtue oled-signed by Billy Wing and Ollie Lang

red/blk ego 10
Afrey89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2014, 09:07 PM #2
Repttarrr

Repttarrr plays in the MiLP
Repttarrr plays in the APPA D4 division
Repttarrr has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Repttarrr supports Empire
There are tons of teams at Nitro. As a matter of fact really to many to list. Its really best to just come out and see, the southeast just had a big tournament which most of Nitro's teams played in so if you were planning to come this weekend it might not be the turnout it normally is. Mario is possibly the best field owner you could deal with, always keeps the field clean bunkers clean, layouts are always up when they are released. Prices $45 for a case of Spectrum $50 for Formula 13 and $60 for Premium and Field and Air fee is $20.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:21 AM #3
jmcox3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repttarrr View Post
There are tons of teams at Nitro. As a matter of fact really to many to list. Its really best to just come out and see, the southeast just had a big tournament which most of Nitro's teams played in so if you were planning to come this weekend it might not be the turnout it normally is. Mario is possibly the best field owner you could deal with, always keeps the field clean bunkers clean, layouts are always up when they are released. Prices $45 for a case of Spectrum $50 for Formula 13 and $60 for Premium and Field and Air fee is $20.
Very true, regarding the pricing @ Nitro... That is all subject to change after joining a team.....
Division 4
JCox #3
jmcox3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:13 PM #4
Repttarrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcox3 View Post
Very true, regarding the pricing @ Nitro... That is all subject to change after joining a team.....
Very true Mario takes very good care of his teams... Just giving him the prices without the team prices
Old 04-09-2014, 02:29 PM #5
Carter.green

I will be in Georgia for work over the next 90 days or so, and I would love to be able to get several weekend's worth of reps during my time there (on certain weekends when I am required to stay in Georgia). If there are any squads that would allow me to hop in every now and then it would be hugely appreciated...and possibly even some cool merchandise for allowing me to do so. Thanks ball players

AVID EXTREME SPORTS
DYE Paintball
Spantastik Media
PBrack Clothing
SPFT--R.I.P.
Carter.green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:35 PM #6
jmcox3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter.green View Post
I will be in Georgia for work over the next 90 days or so, and I would love to be able to get several weekend's worth of reps during my time there (on certain weekends when I am required to stay in Georgia). If there are any squads that would allow me to hop in every now and then it would be hugely appreciated...and possibly even some cool merchandise for allowing me to do so. Thanks ball players
Come on out to Nitro man. Teams are always looking for a fill-in to run points.
Division 4
JCox #3
jmcox3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:22 PM #7
Repttarrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter.green View Post
Come on out to Nitro if youre around the area. If you are smack dab in th city Dosser is right near Turner field. Nitro should have the MAO layout up whenever it is released
Old 04-09-2014, 08:06 PM #8
Afrey89

Afrey89 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thanks for all the info. cant wait to be able to head out to nitro soon.

nt10 serial number 1-virtue oled-signed by Billy Wing and Ollie Lang

red/blk ego 10
Afrey89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:33 PM #9
Mikeyboy4 TheU

Good info on here. I leave Paulding/Kennesaw area Nitro>Dosser???
Mikeyboy4 TheU is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups