PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-31-2014, 10:41 PM #1
|Joker|

Event #2

Quick question for anyone that can answer:
With such a great series (and deff already cheap) coming the week prior to MAO I have a proposal to keep the amount of teams attending up, and potentially make the number of teams go even higher. I know a lot of people would like to play and support the great local series but $500 entry and another $1500 in paint with mao the week after is just going to be something teams can't do. BUT with the layout being on the MAO layout and having ref's on the field I know many teams would like to have the ability to run some great points on the layout. That brings me to my proposal:

If a team has signed up and paid for mao (x weeks prior to msxl payment due) then that team (assuming the roster of both teams includes 90 percent of the same players) can get a discounted msxl entry of whatever value. I understand this might be to much to ask and if so thank you for your consideration but it is just an idea I would like to throw out there and I would think we are not the only people that have thought about this.

Thanks for the consideration
|Joker| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2014, 09:46 AM #2
Tapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Joker| View Post
Quick question for anyone that can answer: With such a great series (and deff already cheap) coming the week prior to MAO I have a proposal to keep the amount of teams attending up, and potentially make the number of teams go even higher. I know a lot of people would like to play and support the great local series but $500 entry and another $1500 in paint with mao the week after is just going to be something teams can't do. BUT with the layout being on the MAO layout and having ref's on the field I know many teams would like to have the ability to run some great points on the layout. That brings me to my proposal: If a team has signed up and paid for mao (x weeks prior to msxl payment due) then that team (assuming the roster of both teams includes 90 percent of the same players) can get a discounted msxl entry of whatever value. I understand this might be to much to ask and if so thank you for your consideration but it is just an idea I would like to throw out there and I would think we are not the only people that have thought about this. Thanks for the consideration
Best cross marketing idea in a long time. Working on it.

Email: axpspaintball@bellsouth.net
MSXL Website: www.msxlevents.net
Tapper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:19 PM #3
SkInNyB
B GATES

Annual Supporting Member
SkInNyB is a Supporting Member
SkInNyB plays in the USPL
SkInNyB plays in the PSP
SkInNyB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SkInNyB posts videos on PbNation
SkInNyB plays in the APPA D3 division
Awesome idea!!!!
WISEGUYS
LandLocked Media

R.I.P. CPL Zach Nordmeyer, Jordan Bowles
FBC
SkInNyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:55 PM #4
paintballedge06

has been a member for 10 years
paintballedge06 plays in the PSP
paintballedge06 is an NCPA player
paintballedge06 plays in the APPA D3 division
I like this. Not that the series isn't cheap already but this could potentially be the deciding factor if we play msxl or not unfortunately.

And the comment about the cost being just the entry. While your right we have to buy paint anyway the difference is the cost of the paint. We wouldn't normally practice with a 4/5 star before am event but to make it worth our while at a msxl we would need to. This is added on top of $500 entry and travel/hotel costs. Not that we don't want to by any means just money is tight and the season is still young

Thanks for considering this,

+1 to a great series
paintballedge06 is offline   Reply With Quote