Vintage Vanquish Features:
- Milled down main body. Stream line and ultra light.
- Fully modified rear portion of the body for smoother and more luxurious look and feel
- Chopped off front end.
- Lathed down regulator Cap
- Milled and inverted back cap. Retro fit new pin.
- Polished and hand fit orings on back cap.
- Cut down trigger guard. Re-shaped. Replaced with stainless bar. Tribute to Danny Love
- Cut down trigger for faster and lighter action.
- Modified and installed JT Impulse feed neck to smooth out the top.
- Milled down eye covers to expose SS screws.
- Hand polished regulator internals for faster recharge rate.
- Replace stock grips with old school gouge 45 grips.
- Cut out two pillers from bolt stem tip for higher flow and slightly higher volume. Then polished and hand fit orings.
- Modified bolt can by cutting out pillers for slightly higher dump chamber volume. Then polished and hand fit orings.
- Modified program settings/software.
- Annoed gloss black with three gold strips as tribute to the BBT/ Aftershock & Billy.
- Milled stainless freak back with large windows cut out to up the swag factor
- AA tip.
- etc. etc.
Oh my gosh that looks nice. How long did it take to do all this?
You gas up the marker, put on the mask, and walk onto the field. It doesn't matter that you failed a test, your girlfriend broke up with you the night before, or that you just had a bad day at work. This is your heaven on earth. Live it and Play it as if there was no tomorrow.
I assume this marker is a one-off and isnt something that will be going into a small production run. If that is correct, it's somewhat of a shame as you actually managed to make it decent looking, especially over the horrendous stock form.