Annual Supporting Member
FalconPunchKid is BST Legit
FalconPunchKid is playing at Living Legends VII
FalconPunchKid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FalconPunchKid plays in the APPA D4 division
FalconPunchKid supports DLX Technology
FalconPunchKid supports Empire
For those on the fence. (A Review)

Alright ladies and gentle. Event 1 or rather the very first Hustle series event. Has come to a close. So i thought i might put out a little review for those who may be on the fence. For what ever reason. May it be travel or what have ya.

So right off the bat. This series was ran very professionally and very smooth. Overall i feel the event was ran perfectly. Considering it's already one of the cheaper series I've played, it was a home run.
Extreme paintball is home to a great field. While the area surrounding the field was muddy (parking lot) the field itself was rather nice. Not the best, but certainly A+ for event. The pits were pretty solid. It would be nice if one pit was more closed off to. To much traffic running through making it a tight space for the team playing.

The refs were on point. I typically leave a tournament in complete discuss with the reffing crew but today. I was more then thrilled to see a good batch of guys out there. More then enough to cover the whole field and then some. Making quick and concise calls.

A loud speaker system was used and was perfect so everyone, even the ones in the parking lot could hear what was going on. The buzzer was loud. No confusions ( at least from me) on time remaining. Before points began and such.

Again....

Overall a great series so far. I can't wait for event 2 and i look forward to seeing more faces out there. If you missed this one. You surely missed a good one.

I want to hear what other people think too.

Anthony Antle
FalconPunchKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2014, 12:33 AM #2
Nu-Skool PB
Michael Burton

has been a member for 10 years
Nu-Skool PB plays in the PSP
Nu-Skool PB plays in the APPA D2 division
Nu-Skool PB supports Empire
thanks for the kind words for the refs! i thought it went great as well and really hope to see even more teams next event, the teams there were all good guys and had a lot of really competitive games! the weather for the next event should make for an even more enjoyable event.

www.empirepaintball.com

618kidz.

MidWest
Nu-Skool PB is offline   Reply With Quote