PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 03-30-2014, 03:33 PM #1
ironyusa
reappropriating resources

Dye c13s, axe/ mini bolt, virtue'd halo, ASAs and more!!

[img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/blueshifty/CIMG1525_zpsd281822d.jpg[img]

First up are my Dye C13s. They have been worn once and it wasn't even on rough terrain so there are basically no signs of use. They have already been washed and are ready to ship. Size is M/L

-$SOLD to Jeemii

Next up are my ol' faithful Sly pants. These have definitely been worn, but don't have any major rips or tears, just some fraying and stuff. They have plenty of life left in them and are perfect for a medium weight pant. Size is M

-$35

[img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/blueshifty/CIMG1527_zps2a6907a7.jpg[img]

I have no interest in selling these separately. The clear one was installed in the mask when I bought it new... I immediately pulled it out and installed the HD one. The clear one has never been used in a game. The HD one has some minor/ light scratches that are near impossible to see while playing.

$SOLD to Hutch84

NPS Pro Series Axe/Mini bolt - $20

Works decent and fits well, just not my cup of tea. http://nationalproshop.com/?product=...ro-series-bolt

Gloss Black CP tank extender - $SOLD

Dye reg tester - $SOLD (orraclemaniac)

Misc Diablo Wrath parts - $25 (No idea what works and what doesn't... not pictured)

SP ASAs - $20 each (1 gloss silver/ 1 dust silver)

Gloss blue ASA with freakishly long drop - $12

Spyder VS2 - $SOLD to william41696792 (I bought this under the pretense that the board was bad... I have a brand new virtue board that was never installed. I have too many other projects to mess with this. AS-IS.)

[img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/blueshifty/CIMG1524_zps935b4de1.jpg[img]

Virtue'd halo (virtue board and back plate) - $55
This has only been used a handful of times. It was a backup to a rotor for a while and now that I have a spire it really never comes out of the bag. It is in fantastic condition and includes the original box.

[img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/blueshifty/CIMG1529_zps97407d15.jpg[img]

Last edited by ironyusa : 06-07-2014 at 09:55 PM.
ironyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2014, 04:15 PM #2
orraclemaniac
------

orraclemaniac supports Team VICIOUS
Pmed!

Edit: bought reg tester

Thanks!

Last edited by orraclemaniac : 03-31-2014 at 11:16 AM.
orraclemaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:49 PM #3
Hutch84

Pming
Hutch84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:47 AM #4
william41696792

william41696792 supports DLX Technology
Pmd for vs2

Vs2 sold to me

Last edited by william41696792 : 04-02-2014 at 08:47 AM.
william41696792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:29 PM #5
Demo2222

Annual Supporting Member
no drop in spool for my axe? I'll check back later.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:39 PM #6
ironyusa
reappropriating resources

That design is ready to be made whenever Ydna is ready. People need to buy my stuff to fund it though.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:44 PM #7
Jeemii

Jeemii owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jeemii owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thanks!
Jeemii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 03:06 AM #8
Khutz

Khutz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Khutz supports Empire
Those sly pants still up for grabs?
Khutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:23 PM #9
Khutz

Khutz supports Empire
Sly pants and axe bolt to me. Payment sent.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:47 PM #10
Khutz

Khutz supports Empire
Pants and bolt came in the mail today. Thanks Irony!
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.