Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-28-2014, 08:23 PM #1
cmdrsuds

Scenario Dreams Tboard guide (Eblade) - feel free to add

So I was seconds away from making a thread about my problems with this board last weekend but I gave it one last try and the performance improved dramatically.

Lets look at the manual first, that where the biggest problem is:

http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals/eblade_manual.htm

As you can see the stock setting for COFF is very low at 10ms, this will cause shoot down right away. Raising it to about 25-30 helped alot! Second thing I adjusted was the eye delay, 10ms might seem high but there is no eye sensitivity and it will read the bolt as a ball unlike the Eblade raising that value also improved things. I found that the uncapped NPPL semi would chop a ball every now and then so raising the eye delay to about 15-20ms made a big difference. Do factory reset, raise the values listed above and you should see a huge difference

Hope this helps!

UPDATE: 4/22/14
Used this on my Karnivor in a tournament recently and the most reliable way to set it up was to put it on PSP ramp and turn eyes off (the capped semi sucked). Unplug your eyes so incase you forget to turn them off it will hold the bolt open and only shoot 3bps. If you forget you will likely break a ball. My basic Halo B kept up fine with no problems.... just don't get low on paint!

I would value it at $30 which is what I sold it for. Great for an undrilled gun instead of paying $70-80 for an E2 board. Break beam eyes seems like what this is made for, eye logic for stock eyes is crap. Even with a ROTOR the thing still tries to close early "_* ugh

UPDATE Helpful links:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3515876

-
DENVER KAOS

Last edited by cmdrsuds : 04-22-2014 at 04:41 PM.
cmdrsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2014, 08:32 PM #2
tacxplosion

This should help as well:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3515876
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:10 PM #3
cmdrsuds

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacxplosion View Post
ADDED!!!

-
DENVER KAOS
Old 04-05-2014, 04:03 AM #4
Mr.Dirt

I just got my cocker running that's equipped with a tboard. I had some trouble resetting the timing(would seem like its skipping shots and firing slow in semi, but fine in classic) but after reading up a bit, I figured it out finally. You have to set the timing to match the rof.
For example:Eyes on, semi
Son 5 (mq'd)
Cdel 6
Son 35 (only pertains when eyes off)
CTO 250 (only pertains when eyes on)
Eye Delay 15
Coff 24
I add up the son, cdel, eye del, and coff. It comes out to 50 ms. 1000/50=20. So I set the rate of fire to 20 bps, and it doesn't skip a beat. The cto is the wait time for the bolt to close if the eye doesn't detect paint, so I don't add that in. I choose a rof 20 since it divides by 1000 evenly, and seemed to give me the most consistent shooting. It isn't as smooth with the eyes off, since I didn't bother messing with the con, but I figured that if I turn the eyes off, I might as well use classic mode.

For psp ramping I have a rof=12, eye delay=18 and coff=55. Comes out to a total of 84 ms. 1000/84=11.904762. That seems to work well enough for psp ramping with the eyes on(still needs more tweaking, but this gun is mainly a semi auto queen.)

I still have to put some more paint through it(only put about half a pod through) so I imagine I have to tweak it a bit more. But I put it in training mode, stuck it under a light so the eyes would act like there is paint in the breach, and got it to cycle consistently, then checked it with training mode off, then with some paint.

WTB MQ Valve Urethane dot's
Mr.Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:10 AM #5
trancer23
Angel Collector

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends VII
trancer23 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
trancer23 is Legendary
Are these boards still available? Scenario dreams site is a disaster

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
trancer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:25 PM #6
Mr.Dirt

Seems like they took it off their website. Try emailing them and seeing if they have any. Last time I checked(within the last year) I remember they were only ten bucks.

WTB MQ Valve Urethane dot's
Mr.Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:53 PM #7
tacxplosion

Only the closed bolt UTB is available, the e-blade specific boards are sold out. If you get the UTB you'll have to get it wired up and soldered.

Last edited by tacxplosion : 05-16-2014 at 06:34 PM.
Old 04-22-2014, 04:40 PM #8
cmdrsuds

Used this on my Karnivor in a tournament recently and the most reliable way to set it up was to put it on PSP ramp and turn eyes off (the capped semi sucked). Unplug your eyes so incase you forget to turn them off it will hold the bolt open and only shoot 3bps. If you forget you will likely break a ball. My basic Halo B kept up fine with no problems.... just don't get low on paint!

I would value it at $30 which is what I sold it for. Great for an undrilled gun instead of paying $70-80 for an E2 board. Break beam eyes seems like what this is made for, eye logic for stock eyes is crap. Even with a ROTOR the thing still tries to close early "_* ugh

-
DENVER KAOS
Old 04-22-2014, 06:12 PM #9
tacxplosion

If you raise the eye delay while dryfiring you should be able to tune it to where the eye starts detecting after the bolt's cleared the breech, then you get a reliable eye reading and function.