murkr is playing at Living Legends VI
murkr is playing at Living Legends VII
murkr owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
murkr is attending Decay of Nations VII
murkr supports DLX Technology
murkr supports Empire
Ring of light mod kit ROL Xbox 360 controller - $2.20 Shipped

Hey Nation, im a Powerseller on eBay and have sold thousands of these sets of leds with %100 feedback, if you have any questions feel free to ask. to view my eBay account CLICK HERE.
Scroll down to see pictures.

PRICE: $2.20 Shipped

For Sale:
1 set of ( 5 ) pcs LED's for the xbox 360 controller or xbox 360 console.
**L.E.D. light Installation VIDEO Instructions will be included in the package**
BUY "3 SETS" AND GET 1 COMPLETE (5)PCS LED SET FOR FREE
remember 3 sets would be 15pcs LEDS because each set is 5pcs LEDS

What makes our listing so unique is because you can Customize your LED order unlike other sellers, as you can see from the pictures below, you can have up to four different colors on each controller. This will make your controller even more unique and will look MUCH BETTER than the boring stock green LED color.

These LED's are USA made, NOT HONGKONG, and are the brightest on the market "and we are not just saying that", we've tested many different manufacturers and found the best quality LED's because we use them in our own products as well, I guarantee these LEDs will NEVER die out unlike other sellers who use cheap hongkong LEDs, "that is why they are so cheap, you get what you pay for." When buying from us you know you are getting high quality LEDs that were made within the United States. You can trust our credibility because we are apart of the power'sellers program and have %100 feedback, so you can feel safe & secure dealing with a company that has been in business for several years and never had a problem.

If you view the link below you can see a tutorial of a customer who was so satisfied that when he made a tutorial he mentioned my LEDS as being the brightest he's found on eBay. I did nothing to influence the making of this tutorial, he sent it to me after it was finished and to my surprise he used my ebay username so i thought it would be beneficial to list it here in my eBay description to show some comparisons with the cheaper hongkong LEDS vs our American made leds.
http://reviews.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Cus...00000021416552

These LED's work for MANY different products as well, not only can you install these in your xbox controller, xbox console, PS3 controller, and Wii controller, but you an also install these LEDS in your xbox controllers ChatPad. However, the ChatPad needs 10pcs LED's so you would need to buy two sets. I seen on YouTube people have made custom rainbow chatpads that you can see on this link below. I will also include detailed instructions how to install the LED's in the ChatPad as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qKn0JY-TAs

Colors We Have Available for ROL "Ring of Lights" L.E.D.
  • Blue L.E.D. - Top Seller
  • Red L.E.D. - Top Seller
  • Green L.E.D.
  • Orange L.E.D.
  • White L.E.D.
  • Yellow L.E.D.
  • Jade L.E.D. - Neon BRIGHT Green
  • Hot Pink L.E.D.
  • Pink L.E.D.

Here is an example of how your color selection messages to us should look like

1.) blue 2.)red 3.)red 4.)blue 5.)blue
1.) white 2.) jade 3.) red 4.) orange 5.) red

"OR" here is another example of what a color selection message from you can look like.
Player 1= red
Player 2= white
Player 3= white
Player 4= red
player 5= red

Last edited by murkr : 03-28-2014 at 01:36 AM.
murkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2014, 10:43 PM #2
murkr
HE'S USING AN AIMBOT!

Annual Supporting Member
murkr supports Empire
bump
Old 08-25-2014, 11:13 PM #3
murkr
HE'S USING AN AIMBOT!

Annual Supporting Member
murkr supports Empire
bump
Old 09-01-2014, 11:14 PM #4
murkr
HE'S USING AN AIMBOT!

Annual Supporting Member
murkr supports Empire
bump
Old 10-15-2014, 02:04 PM #5
murkr
HE'S USING AN AIMBOT!

Annual Supporting Member
murkr supports Empire
bump

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.