PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-20-2014, 02:32 AM #1
skwirnmn
Chris Loh

skwirnmn has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Video Coverage for Event #1 [Chris Loh | Spantastik Media]

Sup guys, I'll be covering Event #1 for Spantastik Media and am looking to book one more team on top of that. For those of you guys who aren't familiar with my work, I shot for Social Paintball for about two years before working with Spantastik. I currently film for Derder and have been involved in the past few Reckoning episodes that were recently released. My work has also been featured by HK, RSH Media, and Hybridfoto (plus ton's more). Collectively, my videos have reached over 10 million internet impressions and have been featured on the front page of PBNation.

So what exactly will you get by booking me?

I follow your team for the entire event and film every single point from start to finish. All original high definition video files will be mailed to you on a drive and cut down for a highlight string out hosted on youtube.

By booking me, you are getting the absolute best video coverage available at the event. Not many people across the nation can say that shooting paintball is their primary source of income, and even fewer travel around the world to cover events.

You are also guaranteed face time in the Spantastik video that will be released through PBNation. That's over 600k active users who will be reached organically, which is big for attracting sponsors.

Please PM me, or call or text for additional information and pricing!
847-946-3054

Sample work:

skwirnmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2014, 08:25 AM #2
skwirnmn
Chris Loh

Spot is still available.

Old 03-26-2014, 11:30 PM #3
skwirnmn
Chris Loh

I've extended the amount of teams I'm booking since it is a longer event. If you're interested in coverage for single games, please pm me or call/text.

847-946-3054
Old 03-30-2014, 10:03 PM #4
crazy_hiiphop
No Remose

crazy_hiiphop posts videos on PbNation