Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-18-2014, 01:01 AM #1
g3tinmyb3lly

g3tinmyb3lly is playing at Living Legends VII
g3tinmyb3lly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Any paintballers around the ucf area?

I've recently started getting into paintball, just bought my first marker (Ego 07) and am trying to find a group to play with, I go to Orlando Paintball and Paintball World Sports Complex here and there but OP has a crappy speedball field and Paintball World doesn't even have one anymore (WHY?!? )

Any fields that seem of quality are a good drive away and I would prefer if I could go with a group of people but none of my friends are serious about paintball like me Any fellow paintballers around the UCF Orlando area?
g3tinmyb3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2014, 02:08 AM #2
got wake?

got wake? supports Empire
There are a few guys from the UCF area that come out to my field:

www.daytonabeachpaintball.com

We have one airball field with good bunkers and grass. Plus getting time in on the field isn't an issue. If you are serious about tournament airball and want to get on a team, CFP in Lakeland is where it's at. But you'll have a hard enough time playing without being on a team.
got wake? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:35 AM #3
pooheman

pooheman plays in the PSP
pooheman owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pooheman plays in the APPA D4 division
a few of us play from the ucf area play a PBworld and drive to Xplex ( got wakes) field when we need our speedball fix. you can always play with us when we go. We are actually trying to put a team together....... if you been to pbworld you have probably seen us out there..whats your name.
pooheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:51 AM #4
g3tinmyb3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooheman View Post
a few of us play from the ucf area play a PBworld and drive to Xplex ( got wakes) field when we need our speedball fix. you can always play with us when we go. We are actually trying to put a team together....... if you been to pbworld you have probably seen us out there..whats your name.
Justin, you probably haven't seen me though, I honestly usually go to Orlando Paintball. Ive been to World only a couple times and it's been a while now. I'll be there this weekend however. Do you guys go on Saturday or Sunday?

I'm also slightly unequipped at the time, I have a loader, tank, and a gun. No mask or pod pack yet, I've been renting but I plan on buying a mask as soon as I can however I want to do it in person so I can try on a few to see how they feel. Do they have a decent proshop?

Last edited by g3tinmyb3lly : 03-18-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:01 PM #5
pooheman

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3tinmyb3lly View Post
Justin, you probably haven't seen me though, I honestly usually go to Orlando Paintball. Ive been to World only a couple times and it's been a while now. I'll be there this weekend however. Do you guys go on Saturday or Sunday?

I'm also slightly unequipped at the time, I have a loader, tank, and a gun. No mask or pod pack yet, I've been renting but I plan on buying a mask as soon as I can however I want to do it in person so I can try on a few to see how they feel. Do they have a decent proshop?
xplex...no no proshop at all really...and pbworld obviously you know doesn't have one. I have a few masks though if you interested. I actually have lots of extra stuff, gently used... i also have podpacks and stuff too. and plenty of pods...i can get you fixed up easily.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:09 PM #6
g3tinmyb3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooheman View Post
xplex...no no proshop at all really...and pbworld obviously you know doesn't have one. I have a few masks though if you interested. I actually have lots of extra stuff, gently used... i also have podpacks and stuff too. and plenty of pods...i can get you fixed up easily.
I would be very interested in purchasing a mask/podpack off you as long as its quality. When do you usually go to pbworld?
Old 03-18-2014, 04:42 PM #7
got wake?

I can also order just about anything you want and beat Internet prices, if you ever want new gear.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:44 PM #8
Quemiras

Quemiras has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quemiras has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quemiras supports DLX Technology
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by got wake? View Post
I can also order just about anything you want and beat Internet prices, if you ever want new gear.
Ill keep that in mind when the release date of the eyons gets close
VAPOR VANDETTA
Quemiras is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:50 PM #9
got wake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quemiras View Post

Ill keep that in mind when the release date of the eyons gets close
Eyons?
Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM #10
Quemiras

Quote:
Eyons?
C2 eyons aka angel eyes
VAPOR VANDETTA
Old 03-18-2014, 10:36 PM #11
got wake?

Oh, gotcha. LMK when they are about to be released and I'll setup an account with them or see if I can get them through one of my current vendors.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:38 PM #12
Quemiras

We had 10 or more guys playing sunday. They were all good rec games. Play at pbw
VAPOR VANDETTA
Old 03-20-2014, 09:30 AM #13
aspazatak

aspazatak is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
I've recently started getting into paintball, just bought my first marker (Ego 07) and am trying to find a group to play with, I go to Orlando Paintball and Paintball World Sports Complex here and there but OP has a crappy speedball field and Paintball World doesn't even have one anymore (WHY?!? )

Any fields that seem of quality are a good drive away and I would prefer if I could go with a group of people but none of my friends are serious about paintball like me Any fellow paintballers around the UCF Orlando area?
I actually work in Research park right next door and live in Oviedo. I'd be happy to let you play with us (Florida Tropics) to see how the chemistry is, especially since we are looking for a couple more people in the Orlando area. I also play on a scenario team (Bad Monkeys) who's home field is Battlefield Orlando out in Bithlo off CR 13.

We, FL Tropics, haven't been practicing as much as we should be, but we are about to rectify that situation.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:08 PM #14
g3tinmyb3lly

Quote:
We had 10 or more guys playing sunday. They were all good rec games. Play at pbw
I'll be out there this upcoming Sunday!
Old 03-20-2014, 12:16 PM #15
g3tinmyb3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspazatak View Post
I actually work in Research park right next door and live in Oviedo. I'd be happy to let you play with us (Florida Tropics) to see how the chemistry is, especially since we are looking for a couple more people in the Orlando area. I also play on a scenario team (Bad Monkeys) who's home field is Battlefield Orlando out in Bithlo off CR 13.

We, FL Tropics, haven't been practicing as much as we should be, but we are about to rectify that situation.
Yea that would be awesome, where do you usually practice? I'm pretty new to the sport so I got a lot to learn but I'm athletic and willing to learn more
Old 03-20-2014, 03:15 PM #16
pooheman

Quote:
I would be very interested in purchasing a mask/podpack off you as long as its quality. When do you usually go to pbworld?
oh i have a brand new hk dynasty pack, to small for me., nxe elevation pack, plenty of masks , extra lenses... grillz, proflex, events, I just got my vio's in the will be here friday.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:20 PM #17
pooheman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspazatak View Post

What kinda team is this Florida tropics team. I am definitely looking to play with a squad.
Old 03-20-2014, 04:09 PM #18
aspazatak

Quote:
Yea that would be awesome, where do you usually practice? I'm pretty new to the sport so I got a lot to learn but I'm athletic and willing to learn more
We usually split our practices between CFP in Lakeland and ER in Ft. Myers (carpool) because our team is split between those locations. FL Tropics was started by a group of head refs from PSP who wanted to get together to play and not just ref events. The core group is comprised of 4 head refs, and 3 senior refs. Those of us in Central FL are looking to build up a squad of 6-8 players who can practice regularly locally (CFP, X-Plex, etc) and occasionally travel South for full team practices. The guys down South are doing the same thing as well and will travel North on occasion. Our focus is to have fun, but be competitive playing CFPS and maybe branching out to GFOA and CFOA in the future.

We were supposed to play this next CFPS, but due to injury and some other team issues the cost became too high for thos who could make it so we are forgoing participating this event. Our next team practice will most likely be the weekend of April 5th, but many of us go play on our own as well. PM me if you want to talk about it.

Last edited by aspazatak : 03-20-2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Wrong date
aspazatak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:11 PM #19
aspazatak

We used to play at PBW regularly and still play there for recball, but since they took down the airball field we don't attend as much. I still like to take my kids out their though, great field run by some great guys who I've known for years.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:33 PM #20
Quemiras

Quote:
Oh, gotcha. LMK when they are about to be released and I'll setup an account with them or see if I can get them through one of my current vendors.
Got wake.... any info on a solid release date? I know they were on display at living ledgends. But if your already at dealer for Tiberius you should be able to order them.
VAPOR VANDETTA
Old 05-22-2014, 07:20 PM #21
got wake?

Quote:
Got wake.... any info on a solid release date? I know they were on display at living ledgends. But if your already at dealer for Tiberius you should be able to order them.

I'm not a Tiberius dealer yet. Haven't had the need, as I can get them through Valken.
ReplyRegional Ups