Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-08-2014, 03:36 AM #1
MagicDrafna

Polishing

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone can suggest what wheels would be best. Sadly i dont own a bench polisher so i would be using my dremel, i have polished with it before using felt wheels but that was long ago and im now asking myself if i did it right.

I would be shopping at widget supply for my polishing wheels , and have 5 different polishing compounds i would intend to use. Emery, Tripoli, White Rouge, Jewelers Rouge, and Mothers Mag Aluminum Polish

If someone could take a look at that link and tell me what wheels would be best with each compound i would appreciate it. back when i did it with felt wheels i swear it took like 20 wheels i got the mirror polish that i was after but i used more wheel then i think i should have.

Also ill be doing this so i can get my dust parts annoed with a gloss finish but im concerned if i polish more then my current gloss parts is that something an anno company can deal with? or should i just polish all of the parts, dust or gloss finish so they are all the same?

Thanks
MagicDrafna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement