PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-03-2014, 12:51 PM #1
osborn110

Orlando PB

Hello pbnation,

I recently moved from missouri to orlando(attending Full Sail). I moved in with two roommates who also play. Looking to make a practice team for every sunday. Have been playing since 2004. Does anyone recommend a good specific field, we are into sup air ball. If anyone has any suggestions for us to get back in the game please PM me.
Thank you, pbnation, for your time.
osborn110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2014, 01:09 PM #2
got wake?

got wake? supports Empire
You're welcome to check out my field, X-Plex. I've been building it up as a good place to practice for everyone, not just a couple teams that try to control the fields like happens at other fields around central Florida.

www.daytonabeachpaintball.com
got wake? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:37 PM #3
pooheman

pooheman plays in the PSP
pooheman owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pooheman plays in the APPA D5 division
Yeah I travel to xplex from the ucf area it's about 45 minutes. Best place to play and practice right now. Your other option is CFP in Tampa that's 45-60imutes Away as well but unless you have five it hard to squeeze in I have heard.
pooheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:14 PM #4
Eclipse Ego Gun
Planet Eclipse Ego

Eclipse Ego Gun is playing at Living Legends VII
Eclipse Ego Gun owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Eclipse Ego Gun supports Empire
Eclipse Ego Gun owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooheman View Post
Yeah I travel to xplex from the ucf area it's about 45 minutes. Best place to play and practice right now. Your other option is CFP in Tampa that's 45-60imutes Away as well but unless you have five it hard to squeeze in I have heard.
You couldn't pay me to play at CFP.

The unmantained fill station messed up my tank.

Also, the first time I went there, we had to set up our own field. Yes. Drag and steak down the bunkers. We also had no ref ALL day

Second time, the field was set up, but there was still no ref all day.

You can spend $4,000 on a tournament and play 10 30 minute games, or spend $200 on a scenario and play 48 hours non stop.
Eclipse Ego Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:04 AM #5
crazygood12
Field Owner/ Player

Off the wall in S. Lakeland has a nice airball set up
crazygood12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 12:12 AM #6
AVERY#5
703 *ARMY*

has been a member for 10 years
AVERY#5 plays in the PSP
AVERY#5 is an NCPA player
AVERY#5 plays in the APPA D4 division
Hey, I also go to Full Sail. I am about to start playing again like this weekend or next week. We should def get together and play sometime. Are there any xball fields around Orlando?
Sean Mcdonald fan club #109
KENT STATE UNIVERSITY GOLDEN FLASHES

RUSSIAN LEGION CLONE FS!!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...30783feedback:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=904480
AVERY#5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:23 AM #7
got wake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVERY#5 View Post
Hey, I also go to Full Sail. I am about to start playing again like this weekend or next week. We should def get together and play sometime. Are there any xball fields around Orlando?

One of my team players goes to full sail. Ricky Rush. A lot of the team comes from Orlando. If you want to ride out with one of them and check out my field, LMK. They practice Sunday and have a tournament coming up at CFP. If you want to come check out the tournament, you're welcome to hang our with us. I should have two teams in it this time.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:41 PM #8
AVERY#5
703 *ARMY*

AVERY#5 plays in the PSP
Awesome, thanks. I haven't played in over a year and a half, but am getting back in. I am going to do my best to make the trip over there tomorrow or next week for sure. I sold all of my gear so I will be starting back off with a rental until I buy a new gun, but def looking forwards to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by got wake? View Post
One of my team players goes to full sail. Ricky Rush. A lot of the team comes from Orlando. If you want to ride out with one of them and check out my field, LMK. They practice Sunday and have a tournament coming up at CFP. If you want to come check out the tournament, you're welcome to hang our with us. I should have two teams in it this time.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...30783feedback:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=904480
Old 03-15-2014, 07:05 PM #9
got wake?

Quote:
Awesome, thanks. I haven't played in over a year and a half, but am getting back in. I am going to do my best to make the trip over there tomorrow or next week for sure. I sold all of my gear so I will be starting back off with a rental until I buy a new gun, but def looking forwards to it!

I just picked up two Valken Proton and two PE Ethas for rental guns. Just need to get some hoppers and air tanks for them, but we will have airball type rental setups. I can toss one of my hoppers and a tank on one if you want to upgrade your rental to electronic.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:51 PM #10
AVERY#5
703 *ARMY*

AVERY#5 plays in the PSP
Awesome, thanks! How much is paint?

Old 03-15-2014, 10:32 PM #11
got wake?

Quote:
Awesome, thanks! How much is paint?

A case and entry once you have your own gear is $65. That's for a case of Marballizer, not some crappy white box paint. Rental setups start at $40 with 500 balls. The electronic packages are going to be more. Haven't run the numbers since we haven't picked out pod packs, hoppers, or air tanks yet. I was thinking of getting thermal masks to go with them as well. But for now I'll do the electronic setup for $10 more than a regular rental setup.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:56 PM #12
AVERY#5
703 *ARMY*

AVERY#5 plays in the PSP
Ok cool. I probably won't make it tomorrow, but plan on hopefully making the trip next week.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:43 PM #13
got wake?

Quote:
Ok cool. I probably won't make it tomorrow, but plan on hopefully making the trip next week.

Just a heads up, as much as I want your business, next weekend will be a slower airball day. One of my main teams will be at CFP practicing for the tournament in two weeks. Another team is taking the week off to save some money for the tournament. I'd rather forewarn people when I know it's going to be a lighter turnout, especially for their first time.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:29 PM #14
AVERY#5
703 *ARMY*

AVERY#5 plays in the PSP
Thanks for the heads up. I might still come out because that would work perfect since it will be my first time playing in almost 2 years, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by got wake? View Post
Just a heads up, as much as I want your business, next weekend will be a slower airball day. One of my main teams will be at CFP practicing for the tournament in two weeks. Another team is taking the week off to save some money for the tournament. I'd rather forewarn people when I know it's going to be a lighter turnout, especially for their first time.

Old 03-17-2014, 06:04 AM #15
got wake?

Cool. Just hit me up when you get there.

-Brian
Old 03-17-2014, 08:56 AM #16
pooheman

we are planning on heading down there too we might bring a few more than 5 this week....Ill try to get another group too that's have been wanting to come with us but don't want to make the drive. sucks that your teams won't be there. I'll let you know for sure later on this week though.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:28 AM #17
got wake?

Quote:
we are planning on heading down there too we might bring a few more than 5 this week....Ill try to get another group too that's have been wanting to come with us but don't want to make the drive. sucks that your teams won't be there. I'll let you know for sure later on this week though.

Awesome! We like having you guys out at our field! We will have some of our regulars, just not our main team.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:49 AM #18
pooheman

Thanks we like coming out too.Hopefully one of these days we can get a solid five that's serious about tourneys and stop just practicing and actually be gearing to play in a tourney.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:38 AM #19
got wake?

Quote:
Thanks we like coming out too.Hopefully one of these days we can get a solid five that's serious about tourneys and stop just practicing and actually be gearing to play in a tourney.

There are a few guys from the field that you can probably snag. Two of the teams have lost players, so they aren't going anywhere until they are either on another team or pull some guys in.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:28 AM #20
Angerpb90

Any decent players need to hook up with a team for the 3 man this Sunday text me 3524709752. Had 3 but one can't make it
Angerpb90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:34 PM #21
got wake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerpb90 View Post
Any decent players need to hook up with a team for the 3 man this Sunday text me 3524709752. Had 3 but one can't make it

I have some guys that show up and could use another player, or the walk ons we get could form a team with you, if you don't find anyone before Sunday.
ReplyRegional Ups