ReplyGold Ups

Old 02-25-2014, 01:48 AM #1
DuckWalk

DuckWalk has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Arrow VALKEN G6R - Lime/Dust - Bring DM's, Full Setups, and Cash

Today I have a Valken G6r for sale/trade
-Most of the parts are stock to my knowledge
-Feedneck clip is from an old gun but does work
-Brand new 2C eyes, 4C's are undergoing maintenance and can be included in trade
-Gun is in full working order, everything comes as is. I would be happy to take additional pictures/videos for serious buyers.
-The gun has had regular maintenance and been in great shape, I've been teching guns for 5-10 years and know what I'm doing
-Minor scratches behind eyes on both sides, can hardly be seen if not looking very closely

FRESH MAINTENANCE!

PRICE: $500 OBO; precedence

TRADES: Looking For DM's plus hoppers, tanks, and/or cash
Full setups are preferred - Gun+Tank+Hopper or Tank+Hopper+Cash
Primarily looking to downgrade
Pretty open, not really looking for anything pre-2k5, autocockers, or pump

Rules:

1. If buying cash comes first, I don't front guns. I am paypal verified and can provide all essential information.
2. Trades can be discussed
3. Please attempt to post here before PMing thank you.
4. I will be making a boxing/unboxing video and suggest you do the same.
5. Local deals are preferred I play at fields in Ohio and Kentucky
6. If we exchange information I see this as a deal, backing out after that point will earn you negative feedback.
7. Bumps will be returned.
8. Theft and Scammers will be dealt with accordingly, I am an experienced seller/trader and will stop at nothing to see you are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
9. Thanks for reading.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:01 AM #2
818papo

Pm
818papo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:43 PM #3
undeadtimmy

geo+ halo2 hopper guerilla air 70/4500 I can email or text you pics
undeadtimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 04:08 PM #4
DuckWalk

DuckWalk has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
no thanks on geo. 818 ill get back to you in a bit looking at something local right now
Old 03-26-2014, 03:28 PM #5
waffles2
Show Out

waffles2 is an NCPA player
waffles2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Pming.

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.