Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 02-24-2014, 04:46 PM #1
CON*RAD
Shockers and Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
CON*RAD is for the Gunfight
1 of 1 Sam Rhoads "Blankita" viking!

I hardly use it because I'm rough on my gear. I slide every point and I don't want to damage such a rare and beautiful marker... but it's super fun to shoot and it performs like vikings always do. Godlike. Everyone is always asking what it is too, which is always fun

------------------------------------------------------

-1/1 Custom milled body by Sam Rhoades and Destructive Customs.
-RobTown valve and hammer (I believe)
-Sidewinder with exalt cover
-SCM3
-Destructive Customs volumizer
-Tadao Technologies M5 board (Vik/Excal compatible) psp ready 12.5 right now and will also go as low as 10bps ramping... in case you need that in the future. If PSP follows suite with the bps limit the pros are using.
-A+ Feedneck
-AKA frame with DC frame milling and a JMJ trigger. lightest frame I've ever felt, honestly.
-Matrix frame retrofitted for a viking and lightened, with a CP trigger.
-Dye grips on both frames!
-Gloss black CP ASA
-As a nice touch, a stainless steel screw set.

-Will also come with a 3 prong viking spanner wrench! Just not pictured, it's at home.

*** Will come with macroline ***

Asking (OBO)-
$750 with deadlywind barrel
$725 with UL
$700 without a barrel

Trades- Just want cash, unless it's a very nice 2.0, gti, lv1, cyborg6 (right lol), torque, sick shockers + cash, nice vcom, or the new lurker paragon, hah...

Anyway, feel free to offer whatever you got. Post then PM to help me keep track of my offers... I wouldn't mind keeping this for special events lol
Deception Family #13

Just look at this gearbag sale!- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=85128249#post85128249
CON*RAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2014, 09:17 PM #2
Dye2live
OIF VET

Annual Supporting Member
Dye2live is a Supporting Member
I've got to offer a Pro Edition Karni with E2. PM me. If not free up.

Originally Posted by Stagger Lee :
Don't make fun of Dye, he's got PTSD from bombing villages fighting for our freedom.
Dye2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:14 PM #3
CON*RAD
Shockers and Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
Not very fond of karnivors, but thanks for the offer anyway! I'll certainly keep it in mind though.
Deception Family #13

Just look at this gearbag sale!- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=85128249#post85128249
Old 02-25-2014, 08:34 PM #4
bigwolf
hiphop needs me

bigwolf owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dude karni's are boss ha I would trade you if that was me
bigwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:25 PM #5
CON*RAD
Shockers and Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
I'd rather have the viking personally. In terms of autocockers the karni is lower on my list of wants. I've had some in my hands over the years...
Deception Family #13

Old 02-25-2014, 11:00 PM #6
mspec19
will never catch dragon..

yea i agree, karni's are cool n all but they arent aka's. there are plenty of rare cockers out there to be worthy of a trade for a viking but a karni is not one of them. trust, i have had a karni and it was an easy decision to sell for something more 'exclusive'. looks like this guy has been sold about once a year for the past few years from the background check i just did. i was about to purchase an apl excal but the seller chose to keep it until it was fixed (had a noid leak) so im seriously considering this one... pm'd
Old 02-26-2014, 01:11 AM #7
mspec19
will never catch dragon..

sold to me, thank you very much!
Old 02-26-2014, 03:03 PM #8
CON*RAD
Shockers and Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
^ indeed.

Sold and shipped. Enjoy.
Deception Family #13

Old 03-08-2014, 10:36 AM #9
stevehoward

has been a member for 10 years
stevehoward has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
man ive watched that gun sine inception and wanted to get my hands on it, now Ive got my own viking project going or i would ahad the money for this
Cheap Aka VIKING Boards or the Universal T-board with eyes
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse
stevehoward is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.