Contact Me @
Best way to contact me is at 1-347-237-8262
1. I'm Andrew nice to meet you all! The rules are very simple. Respect them and i will show you respect!
2. Please do not lowball me. I won't respond to your offer. You're just going to be wasting your time.
3. My price is my price that MEANS NO NEGOTIATION. You want a better deal hit the back button and look elsewhere!
4. I don't deal with paypal unless the 3% is added for fees and YES the buyer covers all shipping! If you want to deal with me i only accept a CERTIFIED CHECK, POSTAL MONEY ORDER, or PAYPAL (buyer covers 3% paypal fee and shipping cost.)
5. All of my equipment is in 100% working order.
6. You can trust me. My last account was banned due to point accumulation. It's name was bullet111. I have many people on this site who can vouch for me. Ask around if you need reassurance.
7. Last, but certainly not least!!! If you don't have the money available to send right away to me. Don't even bother offering on any of my items.
1 of 10 Acid Washed Vicious Team Gun (Geo) $500.00 plus shipping and fees
Other Splashed Guns
Luxes (no plain colors)
Bring something nice
This is one of ten acid wash splashed geo's made for team vicious in 2009. This gun has a lot of history and is in amazing shape. The finish is amazing and looks even better in person. Everything was inspected upon receiving the marker and i have to say everything is preforming in tip top shape. One of the better shooting geo's i have shot. I think this is due to this geo having the upgraded propshaft and the soft touch 1.7 bolt. Everything is seen in pictures. What you see is what you get.
One of ten acid wash splashed geo vicious edition
2 barrel backs (.689 and .693)
2 barrel fronts (16" and 14")
Eclipse Hard Case
Manual with Blank Warranty Card
Allen Key Set
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.