PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-02-2004, 09:10 AM #22
MXracer
o my

has been a member for 10 years
lol how stupid was that, the ref was wearing glasses like you wear when you're mowing grass or sawing pipes, and none of the players wearing masks, how stupid was that
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2004, 11:56 AM #23
goomba756
RIMOUSKI INSANE

Comon stop conplaining! I'm usually the firts one to disapprove unsafe paintball image but I just fond this ad funny.

This ad is adressed to standart public. They don't give a **** about details like "Oh the guy wasn't wearing protective mask! So it means we can do so! Yeah let's soot people without mask". People just saw a funny bear ad and they laught.

Plus, you should see the good side instead of crying again. Billions of people saw paintball. We don't care about the fact it was recball, "unsafe", etc. They saw it. Means some of them may want to try this now. More people will discovert the sport, more people will play.. paintball will grow.

So I understand people who cares about paintball image (cuz myself I do) but this ad wasn't a bad image to our sport. The bad images are such eminem shooting guy on street, hunting for bambi, kids shooting unprotected people on the street, etc. But in that case of this ad,nobody has been hurted, nobody has done a violent act with paintball marker. Just fun, laugh, beer.

www.paintballrimouski.com

OWN or be OWNED

FEEDBACK HERE
Old 02-02-2004, 02:02 PM #24
kookiemonstar
Manager- bosco paintball

Quote:
Originally posted by goomba756
Comon stop conplaining! I'm usually the firts one to disapprove unsafe paintball image but I just fond this ad funny.

This ad is adressed to standart public. They don't give a **** about details like "Oh the guy wasn't wearing protective mask! So it means we can do so! Yeah let's soot people without mask". People just saw a funny bear ad and they laught.

Plus, you should see the good side instead of crying again. Billions of people saw paintball. We don't care about the fact it was recball, "unsafe", etc. They saw it. Means some of them may want to try this now. More people will discovert the sport, more people will play.. paintball will grow.

So I understand people who cares about paintball image (cuz myself I do) but this ad wasn't a bad image to our sport. The bad images are such eminem shooting guy on street, hunting for bambi, kids shooting unprotected people on the street, etc. But in that case of this ad,nobody has been hurted, nobody has done a violent act with paintball marker. Just fun, laugh, beer.
Well the problem is that some morons will go hey those dudes in that bud light commercial shot that guy when he wasn't wearing a mask. Lets go try that! Really I think the paintball community always exaggerates these things, they never end up to be a bad thing. And always remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity
Old 02-02-2004, 03:35 PM #25
goomba756
RIMOUSKI INSANE

Quote:
Originally posted by kookiemonstar
[...]the paintball community always exaggerates these things, they never end up to be a bad thing. And always remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity
Yeah someone who think like me

But someone hurting people on the street with paintball marker WOULD BE bad publicity...

www.paintballrimouski.com

OWN or be OWNED

FEEDBACK HERE
Old 02-07-2004, 03:31 PM #26
u_R_buNkrd

i bet what they were trying to do is not make paintball look bad but use it as a tool to make people bad. all people out there that think this commercial was made for the humiliation of paintball are complete fools becuz it was made to make people laugh and make them $$$.
SP drop (10inch freak front)
NDZ ball detent, NDZ RIP trigger, NDZ talon grip, stinger bolt kit, asa
Dye sticky 3, ANS cap
*F/S* - p_h_i_l_28@hotmail.com