PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-18-2014, 11:12 PM #1
wonderboyP8NT

wonderboyP8NT owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
wonderboyP8NT has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PbNation App Updates?

First of all I know how lucky we iPhone users are to have a dedicated app, and I'm grateful. (PbNation Connect) It's much easier to use than the website while I'm killing time getting my tires changed or something.

But the app needs work, at least bug fixes. It hasn't been updated in a year, since then there are new devices and iOS7, which may be causing bugs. I could go more in depth if requested, but I am experiencing constant crashes, photos missing in threads and personal messages not going through.

Again, it's still a useful app and I appreciate it.

But the app cost money and it would be great if some of these things could be addressed, and maybe even an iOS7 redesign if your all feeling generous.

Last edited by wonderboyP8NT : 02-19-2014 at 03:34 PM.
wonderboyP8NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2014, 12:27 AM #2
theblackoutsavage
One Shot, One Kill

Annual Supporting Member
theblackoutsavage is BST Trusted
theblackoutsavage is playing at Living Legends VII
theblackoutsavage owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
theblackoutsavage has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
theblackoutsavage has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
theblackoutsavage supports Empire
theblackoutsavage owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderboyP8NT View Post
First of all I know how lucky we iPhone users are to have a dedicated app, and I'm grateful. (PbNation Connect) It's much easier to use than the website while I'm killing time getting my tires changed or something.

But the app needs work, at least bug fixes. It hasn't been updated in a year, since then there are new devices and iOS7, which may be causing bugs. I could go more in depth if requested, but I am experiencing constant crashes, photos missing in threads and personal messages not going through.

Again, it's still a useful app and I appreciate it.

But the app cost money and it would be great if some of these things could be addressed, and maybe even an iOS7 redesign if your all feeling generous.
This. I'm experiencing all of those things as well. I love the app and personally use it more than my laptop, as it's more convenient for me. However, even though it was only a couple dollars, I wish it would be updated more than it already is now. I know you guys are all busy and have a lot of other stuff to deal with, but maybe a new bug fix update or maybe even a redesign would be amazing and greatly appreciated
You gas up the marker, put on the mask, and walk onto the field. It doesn't matter that you failed a test, your girlfriend broke up with you the night before, or that you just had a bad day at work. This is your heaven on earth. Live it and Play it as if there was no tomorrow.
theblackoutsavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:25 AM #3
timmytime94

Annual Supporting Member
timmytime94 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
timmytime94 is for the Gunfight
timmytime94 posts videos on PbNation
timmytime94 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
timmytime94 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
timmytime94 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
timmytime94 is attending Decay of Nations VI
I agree with both the above posts, a bump button would also be phenomenal along with the ability to attach photos to private messages