PRICE DROPS! Got a project coming up, and need to move some items that are taking up room! Prices DO NOT include shipping! Buyer can pick their shipping method as their budget allows.
Trades - COCKER PARTS! I could use a lot of different parts, as what was going to be a donor gun became a shooter gun. Plus, I could use a complete slider frame, even if the trigger guard has been cut off. Different project.
Dragon Intimidator body
Complete with eyes, eye covers, valve/poppet and spring, ram tube and ram, bolt, front block grub screw. Cycles perfectly. Two concerns: the red eyes are obviously not jewels, they'd been painted (nail polish, perhaps?) prior to me acquiring this body; and the front frame threads will need to be redone. The body is not punctured, but the threads are stripped. Back frame threads are fine.
$75 - SOLD!
Dragon/2k2 Intimidator frame
50/50 frame, which I've been told is rare-ish. Frenzy 113 board, all wiring, LCD screen works great, Dragon trigger and trigger guard, solenoid fully functional, LP hosing as seen. Some small screws missing, no impact to fuctioning.
$50 - SOLD!
Classic Intimidator "dualie" front regulator
Chrome dualie regulator setup, COMPLETE. Has both regulator sets, HP reg bits were removed to be able to mount a Torpedo reg instead. Chrome, in very good condition. DYE gauge. Has rear barb.
Classic Intimidator frame and grip panels
Getting harder and harder to find, this is a Classic Timmy frame with grip panels. Small chip taken out of one of the panels. Trigger included.
$35, must go together
Stock Alias trigger
That's about it, stock Alias trigger, black.
2k2 Intimidator front block+volumizer
Holy long volumizer... and in chrome, of course! 2k2 front block with LP reg and volumizer.
WGP hinge frame complete
$25 - SOLD!
Green WGP Cocker hinge frame. Ready to bolt on, safety works, WGP "W" grips can be swapped in if preferred.
KAPP Cocker threaded feedneck
Black vintage KAPP feedneck with the classic "K" cutout. Would look great on one of those KAPP Cockers that's floating around out there.
$20 - Keeping for a friend
KAPP Drop Zone/ASA
Another vintage KAPP part, the KAPP Drop Zone with KAPP ASA.
Smart Parts 1/4 turn on/off ASA
Dust black, been used here and there on some of my guns. A little scuffed up.
One WGP drop, one 32 Degrees drop.
$5 - Keeping the 32 Degrees for my son
Evil Driver barrel, 14", dust black, Smart Parts/GOG/DLX threads.
Freak inserts; 693
$10 each - 687 and 689 SOLD!
Freak Junior front, makes 14" total barrel, gloss black
Apex Freak front. APEX TIP NOT INCLUDED
$20 - SOLD
DYE Ultralight, 14", Cocker threads, dust black, unmarked (688 bore?). Some scuffs
$40 - SOLD!
Stainless steel J&J "hard chrome" straight rifled Cocker threaded barrel. This thing is another piece of vintage swag, straight out of 1994! Venting shown at the tip is only in locations shown... no idea why, but it's pretty cool.
$50 - SOLD!
Scout's Code of Trading
1. Don't expect me to ship first. I may have done it a few times in the past, but I've also had to threaten police action with people, too. This also applies to my offers on other threads, I'm afraid. Having been around here for ten-plus years and being part of the staff team, I'm fairly sure I'm not going to scam anyone.
2. Preference will be given to Annual Supporting Members.
3. My gear works upon shipping, I expect the same. *If you misrepresent your gear as working, and it isn't, you will pay return shipping.* I'm done paying to ship people's junkers back to them when they tell me they work great.
4. Please post your offers here rather than PM'ing me. My in box fills up awfully quick these days.
5. Please don't lowball me, and don't ask me to add. If I could do that, I would have offered to.
6. Any cash offers must be done with a USPS money order. PayPal offers, please allow for the 3% fees.
7. I tend to ship FedEx or USPS Flat Rate.
8. I will not "PM the lowest price". It's listed, thanks. If you want to negotiate, start off here, and we'll see where things go.