-Mods let me know if I'm listing to much - Thanks
GoPro Hero 3 and PS3 Bundle Added to 3rd Post
!!!NOW WITH 50 FEEDBACK!!!
NOW WITH B/S/T TRUSTED LEGIT STATUS!
!CHECK THE SECOND POST FOR ADD ON GOODIES THAT WILL MAKE MY MOVE TO COLORADO 15X EASIER AND YOUR GEAR BAG VERY HAPPY!
!!ALL GUNS ARE OPEN TO TRADES - PREFER TO TRADE NOT SELL!!
The one rule that will have you put on the ignore list if you don't abide:
---|-|-|- READ -|-|-|---
If you don't read I'll be forced to have "my associates" take care of you...
I swear to god if I had a penny for every redundant PM I've had to send to people who NEVER READ EVERYTHING
I write I'd be a multimillionaire. I spend valuable time responding very properly and kindly to all PMs I receive. If you want me to take you seriously then don't act like a 14 year old and conduct yourself as someone people wouldn't be worried about doing business with. I was doing this when I was 14 and never acted the way many adults do on this site and the internet in general.
In over 10 years of using PBN I had never had to put people on my ignore list, and I used to troll smalltalk like a pro. However my list now seems to get longer and longer with every passing day due to unreasonable attitudes.
Other General Rules and Tips For Fitting In:
1. I don't care who ships or pays first. I typically decide this based on who has more feedback and older join date.
2. Try not to clutter the thread. One post is adequate. Friendly Ups are very appreciated. =)
3. If you offer an older gun for trade please understand that I'm really only looking for guns with some sort of decent trade in value relative to cost.
4. I'm not giving you my cell phone number. That also means I will not text you. Just send a PM. It's one click away from this.
5. I lurk the status of my sent PMs. Don't be surprised if I send you another PM after a day passes from the time you viewed the first PM. Sorry.
I will Trade for ANYTHING! But I'm primarily looking for:
- Macbook Pro 2011+
- Dye - IM9, DM12, DM13, DM14, NT, DAM
- Planet Eclipse - GSL, LV1, Geo 3.1, 3, 2.1, Ego 11, CSL
- Robert Long - Rippers, Insights, G6Rs, VCOMs
- Empire - Axes, Minis, Impulses, Vanquishes
- 2014 Vapors
- Dye Carbon Fiber Boomsticks
- Dye Ultralites of any color
- Rotors, Spires, z2s, and Pulses
I'll add cash prices to everything but I'm making them high because I prefer trades. Reasonable cash offers may be accepted.
I can provide more detailed photos if you can give me your email address. My Nokia Lumia has a higher megapixel camera than most satellites. :nododgy:
All electronic guns will have a Energizer Advanced Lithium 9V installed. That's a free $11 battery! They are also for sale brand new for $8. Also have Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAs at $5 per 3 batteries. Make your hopper ULTIMATE!
ALL GUNS IN HAND
GUNS READY TO SHIP
NT is Gone-Grey with Blue Parts 2k12 G6R is Gone-SuperBlue LV1 Gone-
- $1395 / $1500 Trade Value
Black with Lime Accents, this gun is in immaculate condition. As with the Bomber DM14 it will take a lot to get one of these in a trade from me.
Comes with everything except the Dye Multi-tool including blank warranty card.
- $1495 / $1650 Trade Value
Bomber Lime and premature ejaculation inducing, this Dime has me in fits over how sexy it is. The bolt, LPR, and HPR have all been completely rebuilt using Pooty's Magical Lube resulting in an extreme efficiency increase. Now this gun shoots more consistent than any other gun I've ever used.
It comes with everything stock EXCEPT THE BARREL
-If you want the stock barrel you're going to have to convince me as I've been wanting a Bomber Lime UL since I saw it on the DM14 at Cup. MINE!
-A 14 inch Ultralite barrel will be included as a replacement for the stock barrel.-
- $975 / $1100 Trade Value
Good golly gosh this is a sexy gun! Shoots like a dream and looks as if it's from one too. Only blemishes are slight bolt/breech wear and teeny tiny nicks where the bolt pin taps the gun and where the trigger adjustment screw taps the frame.
Two additional barrel backs are included. One matching polished lime and one dust black all 3 with different bore sizes. An extra trigger and ram are also included.
Comes with both 4c and 2c eyes, TechT bolt pin, and premium bolt.
Exalt lime grip and pressure tester with small gauges can be included for the right trade.
WGP Mini E-Oracle
- $270 / $300 Trade Value
Chrome Worr Blade on Black to Blue fade Mini Oracle Body - Comes with Everything Pictured.
This gun rips! I'm not too eager to part with it but if you're looking for a sweet E-Bladed cocker that works straight out of the box, this is for you!
WGP 2k2 Stock Autocockers
- See Below For Price
BLACK w/Single Trigger Frame SOLD - GREEN w/Hinge Trigger Frame Still Available
They're both completely stock with the exception of the hinge frame on the 2k. These are both working quite well for their age but could use the love of a capable technician to fine-tune the timing. I've been using them at my local field when there are only walk-ons who all rock Tippmanns. I regularly tell people that autocockers are the best guns because there is just so much going on and you can see and really feel it all function.
These guns can easily be modified into pumps.
PRICE BREAK - $125 w/Metal Hinge Trigger Frame
Guns that have been traded or sold: 30
- Ninja Black with Barrel Kit and Extra Gold Accent Kit
- v3 Limited Edition Dust Copper Anno w/ Upgrades
- Black w/ Red Parts and Modified Dye UL Grips
- Swamp Ano
Proto SLG Ultralite
- Silver w/Bob Long ASA and Barrel
- Grey w/ Lime Green Parts
- v2 Gloss Red
- Limited Edition White Coating w/ fore Grip Extender
- v3 Limited Edition Dust Copper Anno
- Black w/ Pewter Parts
- Green w/ Black and Green Accents
Proto Matrix 2005 (PM5)
- Black to Blue Fade with UL Frame
A4 Fly, 04 Speed, Apollo LCD, Butterknife LCD, 2k2 LCD
2k12 Bob Long G6R Premium
- Gloss Gray with Blue Parts
- Black with foregrip extender and nano feedneck.
- "Superblue" with black parts - you will be missed!
- Slime Green w/ Purple Parts
- Navy w/ Black Parts
- "Supergreen" w/extra grips
Etek 4 AM
- HDE Green Camo
- Stock 2k2
- Red Dyecam
The next post contains a whole bunch of great stuff I'm willing to throw in with a trade for any of the previously listed guns! Check it out!