1. Luxe 2.0 cores - $65 shipped
2. Vic Spool Engine - $135 shipped
3. VIS Engines from Partouts *NO, THEY ARE NOT SOLD BY BOB OR ANY RETAILERS. THEY ARE USED. PLEASE DON'T ASK - $250 shipped each
4. victory PT - $45 shipped
5. insight PT - $35 shipped
1. All my barrels are cocker threaded…
2. CF .684 boomy back - $80 shipped
3. CF .688 boomy back - $75 shipped
4. gloss red tip - $40 shipped
5. gloss black 14" tip - $30 shipped
6. gloss black 16" tip - $25 shipped
7. .687 freak insert - $8 shipped
8. .692 dye UL red back - $20 shipped
1. all bob long backs .682-.691 - single colors are $20 shipped - splashes are $26 shipped (splash .682 gone)
2. dust white BL tip - $25 shipped
1. dust black AA freak barrel - cocker threaded - $55 shipped
2. gloss black 1 pc bob long barrel .685 - $26 shipped
3. bob long barrel sock - $8 shipped
4. GT/GTI hand fit oring kits - hardly used - $30 shipped each
Thank's for stopping in!
Last edited by tim2thousand4 : 02-09-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.