SinaAzmoudeh86 is a Paintball photographer
SinaAzmoudeh86 posts videos on PbNation
SinaAzmoudeh86 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
SinaAzmoudeh86 is a PbNation video superstar
SinaAzmoudeh86 is a videographer
SinaAzmoudeh86 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermaniac15 View Post
Perfect questions. Never too late for him to post on here to answer them thougb.
Out of curiosity, will the other version be available? I wouldn't mind seeing it..

International Dallas Film Festival have the rights to the release. So... Aprilish
Old 01-22-2014, 01:39 AM #65
disturbed989
gun whore addict

Annual Supporting Member
disturbed989 supports Team VICIOUS
disturbed989 supports Bob Gurnsey
disturbed989 plays in the APPA D4 division
disturbed989 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
disturbed989 is Boss
disturbed989 supports DLX Technology
Great job, it really made you tense up When they were discussing the major at the end. Would love to see more videos in the future
disturbed989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:03 AM #66
PaintballNLBE

Awesome work Mr Azmoudeh: the build op from part 1 to 3, in part 3 we even got chills (even though we already knew the outcome watching PSP world cup live). Great exposure for paintball as a sport: we tip our hats to you Sir!

Find us on Facebook
Find us on YouTube
And our Website
PaintballNLBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:29 AM #67
SinaAzmoudeh86

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballNLBE View Post
Awesome work Mr Azmoudeh: the build op from part 1 to 3, in part 3 we even got chills (even though we already knew the outcome watching PSP world cup live). Great exposure for paintball as a sport: we tip our hats to you Sir!
That's so cool to read!

I always get the chills, but it took me 3 weeks to even open up that footage after cup. It was very hard to watch.

Old 01-22-2014, 10:59 AM #68
Dep
its paintball.settle down

Annual Supporting Member
Dep is BST Trusted
Dep is playing at Living Legends VII
Dep owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dep owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dep is for the Gunfight
these were pretty cool to watch
Old 01-22-2014, 12:33 PM #69
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya!

Annual Supporting Member
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya! is a Professional paintball player
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya! plays in the PSP
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya! plays in the APPA Pro division
I'll give just a couple quick answers, but I'll answer them more fully in the videos.

How did he go from D4 to Pro in 1 off season with only 1 nation even played (D4 race to 2 mind you...)
-Play as much as possible. When I wasn't at official practices, I was drilling with my friends, or sometimes even by myself, at local fields. Find ways to practice skills used on a paintball field even when you think you can't (whether it be no cash, too cold, too hot, no paint or whatever). For example, I would run sprints in my backyard with my gun in my hand (sounds goofy as heck, but hey, it works for me). It makes it easy when you get to the field because it's really all muscle memory.

How did the tryout go?
-Just well enough I guess. I really got picked up as a kid with potential, definitely not anywhere close to where I needed to be. In fact, I'm still very far away from being a notably great player, the ultimate goal.

What was traveling like from Houston to OKC every weekend for practice?
-No fun at all, but well worth the sacrifice. If you have a goal, you'll do anything to achieve it. Even if your parents call your crazy every time you make the drive. And I go to school just outside of Austin, not Houston, c'mon broooo.

How did it effect your school/family/etc..
-Ideally, it didn't. Sure, I missed some things. Whether it be with my fraternity, my family, a few classes here and there, I definitely missed out on some aspects. However, I made it as clear as possible how important paintball was to me, and it just became a part of life.

Kneepads?
Sort of, not really, no.
I found an XL pair of eclipse pads in the storm stuff. I wore those for a few practices, realized they were FAR too big, and went back to my volleyball kneepads. They are two different branded kneepads that I acquired over the years, but they do the trick. Maybe someday.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:28 PM #70
Fast Gat
Vince Martinez

Fast Gat plays in the PSP
Fast Gat is an NCPA player
Fast Gat plays in the APPA D4 division
Fast Gat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umi.AzmoudoHaiya! View Post
I'll give just a couple quick answers, but I'll answer them more fully in the videos.

How did he go from D4 to Pro in 1 off season with only 1 nation even played (D4 race to 2 mind you...)
-Play as much as possible. When I wasn't at official practices, I was drilling with my friends, or sometimes even by myself, at local fields. Find ways to practice skills used on a paintball field even when you think you can't (whether it be no cash, too cold, too hot, no paint or whatever). For example, I would run sprints in my backyard with my gun in my hand (sounds goofy as heck, but hey, it works for me). It makes it easy when you get to the field because it's really all muscle memory.

How did the tryout go?
-Just well enough I guess. I really got picked up as a kid with potential, definitely not anywhere close to where I needed to be. In fact, I'm still very far away from being a notably great player, the ultimate goal.

-No fun at all, but well worth the sacrifice. If you have a goal, you'll do anything to achieve it. Even if your parents call your crazy every time you make the drive. And I go to school just outside of Austin, not Houston, c'mon broooo.

-Ideally, it didn't. Sure, I missed some things. Whether it be with my fraternity, my family, a few classes here and there, I definitely missed out on some aspects. However, I made it as clear as possible how important paintball was to me, and it just became a part of life.

Kneepads?
Sort of, not really, no.
I found an XL pair of eclipse pads in the storm stuff. I wore those for a few practices, realized they were FAR too big, and went back to my volleyball kneepads. They are two different branded kneepads that I acquired over the years, but they do the trick. Maybe someday.

Jesters Jersey, Ultimate Kidz Jersey, Dye Pants for SALE!!!!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3734878
Fast Gat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:34 PM #71
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Gray View Post
You are exactly right! The Storm guys hold nothing against Vicious or the refs for the happening. Paintball, like any other sport, has human effect. Vicious fought as hard as we did and there is no need to undermine what they did with talks of conspiracy and what not. We should have fought a bit harder and kept ourselves out of an overtime situation!
Class act, right there. I don't really follow the league much but after seeing this video and reading that I have a lot of new respect for Storm. Good luck next year guys.

Also, for volleyball kneepads. I've found them to work better than any PB specific kneepads. Cheaper and more durable.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:07 PM #72
SinaAzmoudeh86

Quote:

How did the tryout go?

Kneepads?
Sort of, not really, no.
vroom vroom vroom, get gasoline.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:09 PM #73
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Quote:

How did the tryout go?

Kneepads?
Sort of, not really, no.
Congratulations on going greeeeeeeeen.

Remind Ryan to collect the other Texas Storm usernames (or you can) and get them to me so they can be green too. Good luck this season!
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:52 PM #74
hypnoticpimp
*****wolf

Annual Supporting Member
hypnoticpimp is a Professional paintball player
hypnoticpimp plays in the USPL
hypnoticpimp plays in the PSP
hypnoticpimp plays in the APPA Pro division
hypnoticpimp supports Empire
Dat finale doe

Edit: I need to go greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
hypnoticpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:02 PM #75
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D4 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
The struggle is REAL!
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
***ONE OF A KIND G6R***
MaG Adrenal1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:00 PM #76
stevens23

stevens23 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
stevens23 supports DLX Technology
That was really good.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:22 PM #77
Ryan Gray

Ryan Gray is a Professional paintball player
Ryan Gray plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI008 View Post
Class act, right there. I don't really follow the league much but after seeing this video and reading that I have a lot of new respect for Storm. Good luck next year guys.

Also, for volleyball kneepads. I've found them to work better than any PB specific kneepads. Cheaper and more durable.
If he shot more guys during a game I would make sure he has knee pads...
Ryan Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:25 AM #78
Mr.paintball100

Mr.paintball100 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Mr.paintball100 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mr.paintball100 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
That was relly cool
Mr.paintball100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:44 PM #79
hypnoticpimp
*****wolf

Annual Supporting Member
hypnoticpimp is a Professional paintball player
hypnoticpimp plays in the USPL
hypnoticpimp plays in the PSP
hypnoticpimp plays in the APPA Pro division
hypnoticpimp supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Gray View Post
If he shot more guys during a game I would make sure he has knee pads...
#shotsfired
hypnoticpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:12 PM #80
trhurley

trhurley owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
trhurley plays in the APPA beginner division
trhurley has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
trhurley has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This series is absolutely awesome!!! There needs to be more things like this in the paintball community! I'd definitely watch it.

Dorito Player

CPX SPORTS

EMPIRE PAINTBALL

K-9 PACK
trhurley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:07 AM #81
Alpha {MWB}

Alpha {MWB} is playing at Living Legends VII
Good stuff.

"Morbid" and "Literally"?
Rockin Lapco Only
Want the best? Go for it! Want the looks? Go for it! Lapco Barrels
Omaha's Premier Paintball Field = Mad Cow Paintball
Alpha {MWB} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 06:20 PM #82
Bravolab2021

Great series and what an inspiration to all D4 players. It's possible!!!
Bravolab2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:17 PM #83
kazkid8
Free Agent

kazkid8 plays in the PSP
kazkid8 posts videos on PbNation
I'm getting back into the game after a 3 year hiatus... and this film has really inspired me... I used to play D2 nppl, D3 psp, OG axbl.... I've been nervous to play again... but now I feel inspired. Thanks for this!!

Also: you should consider releasing a directors cut on Dvd with bonus features. Id be first in line to buy it.
kazkid8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:54 PM #84
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

Very nice series and very intense footage. I agree with Kazkid8 if this is on DVD I'm buying.
iPaintSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.